oceanside report

Discussion in 'Southern California Inshore & Islands Fish Reports' started by shitbird, Aug 12, 2007.

1. shitbird

shitbird Newbie

Name:
    Jeff
    Boat:
    21, Penyan, Wahine
    Took my two dogs and my nephew Derek from Iowa. We had a Pooba contest with Da Goose. We had to call it off becuase Rick boat stop working:Bathtime_emoticon: So we towed him back to the dock. Sorry about that Rick that sucks. So we went back out and landed 32'' 15lbs Halibut, a 22'' 4lbs halibut, 8 shovle nose. Always a good fight, 6 small sandbass, sand shark and a bunch of short Halibut. Thank you Rick for coming over and cleaning the fish. Those grayhounds kick my ass:drunk

2. Scarleg

Scarleg Dorkfish

Name:
    Eric
    Boat:
    Boatless
    Nice job Jeff.....
    Good Karma heading your way :git::appl:
    Thanks for towing our sorry asses in
    I was looking forward to those double bacon, avocado, cheeseburgers:drool:

3. fish is a fish

fish is a fish keystone=more gas$

Name:
    Dustin
    Boat:
    Sweet pickled
    Jeff, I think you now have this Hali thing down to a science.
    Way to go Again!!! gotta love Dana pointLOL
    As far as the Gray hounds go.....wellllll:rofl:you fuckers hosed down our bird:finger:
    Rick that sucks... hope it is just the top end.

4. DaGoose

DaGoose Go pound sand

Name:
    Rick Ferguson
    Boat:
    old
    Shitbird,

Thank you so much for the tow and sacfricing quality fishing time to help us out! Hated to ask but VA was probably a few hours wait. Sorry we missed the bacon cheeseburgers. You're a great friend and that's how we roll!

Congrats on the flatties. Make that congrats Mr Poobah :worship: You ain't gettin the lizard though.

Sorry for the late response, was busy try to fix broken boat trailer #1 yesterday so I can get out while hosed outboard on boat #2 get's fixed. :zelfmoord

I guess that black cloud now hovers over me and Scarleg :D. But it's all good.

Rick

5. Steve9256

Steve9256 Steve and Chris

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    17' Logic CC
    Way to go Jeff and crew. :hali_ruahahaha: :nutkick: Rick; Good thing you have 2 boats. But its a Bitch when both are down. And Scarlegs also. :zelfmoord