Not a BD'r I hope...

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by nefarious235, Aug 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. nefarious235

Monday, August 24, 2009
    Boat floats ashore with no one on board

Man went overboard after big swell hit his 14-foot boat, officials said.

By ANNIE BURRIS
    The Orange County Register
    Comments 22| Recommend 0

HUNTINGTON BEACH – A 14-foot aluminum boat came ashore at Bolsa Chica State Beach about 3 p.m. today with no one aboard, officials with the sheriff’s Harbor Patrol said.
    Paul Pierce of Corona was in the boat – which is similar in size to a row boat – when a large wave hit the boat, knocking him overboard, Sgt. David Ginther said. Pierce was probably fishing in the boat, he said.
    Pierce was stranded about half a mile from the shore for about 15 minutes when an unnamed good Samaritan picked up Pierce in his 46-foot charter-type boat, Ginther said.
    Pierce was uninjured and taken to shore, he said.
    The boat had a motor hanging off the end, which propelled the boat away and eventually onto Bolsa Chica State Beach, Ginther said. The boat came onto shore, and the lifeguards turned off the motor.
    Pierce is bringing his car and trailer to pick up the boat, Ginther said.
  2. Tues

"...the lifeguards turned off the motor...""....he is bringing his car and trailer to pick up the boat..."

Yep - BD dude!

Glad he is OK!
  3. Simon Bon Bowery

wow
    Id think he will connect the kill switch to his person next outing.

Scary shit, glad hes ok,
  4. HBfisherman

Wow how did he get picked up?
  5. BuonaForTuna

Are you fucking kidding?? Re Read slowly its in the story...
  6. fleyeline

7. ECMFab

Good thing he is still alive and not "fell overboard and had a 46' boat run him over."
  8. Simon Bon Bowery

Just try for one day to nice. :rofl:

Oh, nice meeting you.

Simon
  9. Flyfish77

Get real!! BD'ER or not. I saw the boat on the news today it was a little duck boat. I think Donald duck was driving it. I was going to run 100 miles today to chase tuna but checked the reports and it didn't look good and I have a 26' Stripper. When you spend enough time on the ocean you will learn to respect it.
  10. BuonaForTuna

LOL I am nice, but stupidity is inexcusable when its there plain and simply written out for one to see. Why comment if you didnt take the time to read
  11. Surfdoc

Are you fucking kidding me ???? Jesse drop the pipe dude.

LOL Next your gonna say Justice is blind, The Goverment gives a shit about what you think and WWE is a sport.

Damn son you don't relate with the real world much do ya..........
  12. nefarious235

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  13. Saluki

Dear Stanley......... I'm getting vibes that you have a little built up tension.
    Try a Man Massage and call me in the morning.
  14. BuonaForTuna

Well they say that misery loves company i guess the retarded stick together as well. No pipe here you have me twisted with someone else. And yea Justice is blind, the government doesnt give a shit about what we think and WWE is for nerds and homos.
  15. tuna taxi

I need to get a kill switch.....soon
  16. HBfisherman

Well good morning to you son!:slap:I meant how the hell did the boat find him in those seas.
  17. Simon Bon Bowery

Jessie, Don't have a kill switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  18. Simon Bon Bowery

Snap:Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above:

Nice Kitty
  19. Judson

Amen soldier...
  20. BuonaForTuna

Wow how did he get picked up? Thats how you asked so thats why you got that reply. SON. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer atleast thats what i was taught.