Norv and AJ return

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by rivertake, Jan 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. rivertake

And the 3rd guarantee in life was born

Death
    Taxes

The Chargers will never win a championship
  2. Tues

3. teddya2

unbelievable...they fire a 14-2 coach then keep the idiots that have missed 2 post season yrs in a row....guess i only have myself to blame when i renew....or maybe ill start going to Aztec Basketball games...........
  4. rivertake

There is something to be said about maintaining continuity in an organization...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm pretty sure that was an elephant that just shit in my mouth.....
  5. Simon Bon Bowery

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:finger::finger::finger::finger::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:finger::finger::finger::finger::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:finger::finger::finger::finger::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:finger::finger::finger::finger::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:finger::finger::finger::finger::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_::_diarrhea_:

I Made a gaybow...[​IMG]
  6. Vermonster

Oh..........................My............................God......................... :eek:
  7. rivertake

A couple more might be appropriate :D

Damn, I really do like Charger football.
    Thankfully I like football in general. Just give me a good competitive game

Hell, I like Saluki and Tues too..........
  8. BloodydecksOutdoors

At least their win over the Raiders helped the Broncos make it to the playoffs... Hah
  9. MR Limpet

next season should really be a good one with all the teams in the division improving. Chargers should win no less then 13 or 14 games:rofl:
  10. rivertake

And the stadium will be half full. Watch for the bus going by in Oceanside with everything Charger in it on their way to LA.
  11. Aggro

12. Team Buddhahead

Introducing your 2013 Los Angeles Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. mercerm

Spanos press conference....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YoKAcVL_phI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  14. Buttchaser

So who really won between the Bolts Vs Raiders :D ?
    Thanks again Sandy eggoooo :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  15. Ali Admin

My stomach hurts.
  16. Sherm

So much for watching home games on the TV.
  17. rivertake

You know damn well how Sunday tasted Raider fan....

I need to kill something. Going fishing. High surf coming.

Internet........

Fire a 14-2 coach. Are you kidding me?

The Chargers current position falls directly on the lap of AJ Smith and Dean Spanos.

Norv Turner
    Michael Turner
    Drew Brees
    Darren Sproles
    LT
    Larry English
    Buster Davis
    5 straight years of poor drafts
    The situation with Gates three years ago
    VJ and Mcneil last year.

And on and on and on and on and ON.

It's damn near enough to break a man.
  18. JWALK

Congrats to the rest of the AFC!!!! I am actually more upset about keeping AJ than Norf. AJ has not put any impact players on the field in years. What's worse, is that AJ has let too many impact players leave. The combination of the two mistakes has really hurt the Bolts and Norf.

I was surprised at the amount of support the players gave Norf. It shows they do believe in him, which is good. This team simply needs help in both trenches. Ironically, the O'line was significantly better without McNeil and Dielman.

If the Bolts can address the trenches, and some get some pass rushers, Norf is good enough to have success. I just don't have any faith that AJ will find the players to fix the problem.
  19. SeaDawg

So, are you saying you need a new owner?
  20. Bottom Line

San Diego Raiders - sure has a nice ring to it!