NEWS FLASH

Discussion in 'Surf Fishing' started by BakerStBobby2, Jul 24, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BakerStBobby2

WE ARE NOW CARRYING NUCLEAR WORMS FOR ALL THE SURF FISHING ANGLERS. WE GOT TIRED OF SENDING PPL TO OTHER SHOPS 20 MILES AWAY.
  2. snagline

what are nuclearworms like blood worms i even googled it i still dont get it. are they the worms i see the birds pulling out of the ground at the bays and stuff
  3. Supa711

Howdy Bobby, I wasn't aware you were on here. I'll have to stop in for some of these worms I'm right over by Super Antojitos. If you don't mind my asking, what is the cost and quantity?
  4. SnyperP

Nuclear worms are similiar to lugworms or bloodworms used in surf/jetty fishing except for a few differences. The first noticable difference is that they grow amazingly long, up to 8-9 feet long. The other difference is that since they come from a tropical area, you do not need to refrigerate them. They are extremely durable and do not die quickly. Fisherman cut off the tail and use it as bait and store the rest for later use.

When i first became aware of nuclear worms, there was a great debate about it being a possible invasive species and dangers of bacterial. I'm not sure where that has gone to, maybe Bobby can chime in.
  5. Carl

WTF I open my surf fishing bag up after a few mos. of inaction and there might be an 8-9 ft.worm in there? No thanks!...... On second thought, the possibilities for practical jokes are endless!I'll take a couple dozen BIG boys!:food-smil
  6. fishmasterZAC

how does snagline cast with those guns? wait that the mans whose arms exploded