newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing

Discussion in 'Southern California Inshore & Islands Fish Reports' started by MrMartilyo, Mar 31, 2011.

Share This Page

1. MrMartilyo

been out of action for 3 weeks, due to my mother coming down with pneumonia and me getting the flu at the same time(thanks lia for scaring the sh*t outta me when you told me your neighbor just died and catching the flu or pneumonia). went out the day before and got limits, and got limits today aswell. havent fished the aggressor since last year and i forgot how narrow this boat is. but still fishable. had a 6 and a 3 year old on boat. with the 3 yo running around the boat with his father chasing him then getting sick. got to the sculpin grounds stayed on the bite for about on hour then it fell off. reset the boat and it was game on for about 3 hours. rushed for limits to get some structure fishing going. waiting for betty to pull her customary sand bass out. but they werent on the chew today. weighed up JP and got it. sorting out the bag and one of the sculpins got revenge on my ankle. :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! SOB!
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u2.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u3.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u4.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u5.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u6.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u8.jpg
    • newport landing aggressor 03.29.2011 scully fishing-u10.jpg
  2. BurningHeart

WTG on the fish! Why is there a rod in the trash in the 3rd pic?
  3. gspot

Oversized rod holder.