NEWELL black and blue BLACKY 332-F

Discussion in 'Fishing Rods and Reels' started by JIGMASTER420, Sep 12, 2011.

Share This Page

1. JIGMASTER420

THIS IS A RARE BIRD! A ONE OF A KIND NEWELL! THERE IS NOT ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT AROUND ANYWHERE! IT WAS BUILT WITH THE NEW PLASTIC (NOT THE OLD STUFF THAT CRACKED) IT HAS BLACK ANODIZED STAINLESS STEEL COMPONANTS, LAPPED DRAG WASHERS FOR INCREASED DRAG PRESSURE, AS WELL AS CERAMIC BALL BEARINGS AND BLACK AND BLUE LABELS. THIS ONE IS NOT GONNA GO CHEAP!! ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS! PM ME PLEASE...
    • NEWELL black and blue BLACKY 332-F-newell 009.jpg
    • NEWELL black and blue BLACKY 332-F-newell 010.jpg
    • NEWELL black and blue BLACKY 332-F-newell 011.jpg
  2. JIGMASTER420

AVAILABLE WITH A BLUE HANDLE KNOB AS WELL!
  3. cheeno

how much? where u located
  4. tresher_one

thats looks nice...
  5. rza007

That's a nice one. Does it have bocas?
  6. JIGMASTER420

NOT BOCA, THEY ARE OUR NEW STOCK BALL BEARING. I CANT SAY WHERE THEY ARE FROM BUT THEY ARE NOT FROM BOCA...
  7. getemwet

What are you looking to get?
  8. j12

how much are you asking?
  9. shorline huntah

i offer 120. cant be a lowball if theres no price posted.

also did it come this color or did you get the paint from papa smurf? looks a little lighter than the newell blue.
  10. JIGMASTER420

trust me! $120 is a lowball offer for this reel! the reel is a bit darker. the flash made it "papa smurf blue".. good luck finding any newell in hawaii for that much!
  11. ozone

One of a kind.. nice
  12. ozone

how much for the nug jar ?
  13. shorline huntah

how is it a lowball if there is no price to compare it to? just trying to figure out what range you looking for. as for the color, i kinda like the smurf blue. just was asking to figure out if its paint/powdercoat or actual molded graphite like the colored newell reels. sorry if i offended you.

by the way, alot of these smaller newells go for 100 or less here in hawaii. too many better reels on the market in this size to be worth anything more anywhere i think. if it were a 344 in that scheme, maybe worth a little more than 120. only ones worth big money here are the larger reels used for heavy batcasting or slidebaiting.

again sorry for offending you but if you dont want a lowball offer, you might as well post a price. im still new to conventionals and just figured out/still learning how to cast a conventional this year(still birdnest at least once a trip). i would have never guessed a blue newell 332 would be worth more than that.
  14. Jigslinger

"i would have never guessed a blue newell 332 would be worth more than that."

It was Papa Smurf's favorite reel. Worth more for sentimental reasons. :rofl:

Sorry about that. Couldn't help myself. :hali_olutta:

Nice reel!!! Collector's piece.
  15. mkikkawa

nice reel. wish i had some extra cash. gl with your sale.
  16. JIGMASTER420

well thanks for chiming in!
  17. JIGMASTER420

i was a little offended at first then i realized what type of fisherman i am dealing with!
  18. Tr1p0d

That's an awesome reel you got there bud. I wish I had the money to make the offer. I would say you should be able go get $200 to $250. Good luck with the sale Brotha...
  19. JSR

i was thinking double that
  20. shorline huntah

yes sorry i am still a rookie at all this conventional stuff :(

so seriously, what are you looking to get for it and how did you get it blue?

is it just paint that will chip and flake off after a few uses or is actually mixed/molded into the graphite like newell colors???