new movie

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by edirsirch, Sep 29, 2005.

1. edirsirch

edirsirch Newbie

Name:
    CHRIS
    Boat:
    ORKNEY 16 WAHOO 2
    Stephen Spielberg is casting for a new film based around the great composers
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Anyway to give the film a twist and some </o:p>

<font face=" /><o:p></o:p>

He calls Stallone, Arnie, Bruce Willis and Seagal into his office to hear who they would like to play. <o:p></o:p>

"Well," started Stallone, "I've always admired Mozart. I would love to play him." <o:p></o:p>

"Chopin has always been my favourite, and my image would improve if people saw me playing the piano" said Willis. "I'll play him." <o:p></o:p>

"I've always been partial to Strauss and his waltzes," said Segal. "I'd like to play him." <o:p></o:p>

Spielberg was very pleased with these choices. "Sounds splendid." Then, looking at Schwarzenegger, he asked, "Who do you want to be, Arnold?"
    So <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:place w:st=<st1:City w:st=" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Arnold</st1:City></st1:place> says ... >
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    >>>>
    I"LL BE BACH

"I'll be Bach.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>

2. Stanley

Stanley Pro Boat Scrubber

Name:
    Spooker
    Boat:
    24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
    Funny. How's the fishing over there this time of year?

3. edirsirch

edirsirch Newbie

Name:
    CHRIS
    Boat:
    ORKNEY 16 WAHOO 2
    HI STAN,
    THE FISHING IS GOOD NOW, WE STILL HAVE SUMMER FISH THAT ARE HUNGRY PLUS THE WINTER FISH MOVING IN , ONLY PROBLEM IS THE WEATHER . I NORMALLY STOW THE BOAT COME THE MIDDLE OF OCT.
    BUT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR I LIKE TO GET OUT ON THE FIELDS WITH MY METAL DETECTOR ,
    CHRIS

4. Smudge

Smudge Moderate

Name:
    Matt
    Boat:
    I'm just a deckhand...
    Roman coins your draw or war trinkets? Your area had a lot of Roman traffic yeah?