Need Mechanic Recommendation in Port Townsend

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by Fishin' Luhrs, May 9, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Fishin' Luhrs

The boats up in PT and I need an engine mechanic to check out an issue with my crusader engines. A recommendation is appreciated. A few guys smelled fuel as I went by this weekend
  2. blackmouther

Eddie Huff 218-831-1661. The guy knows his shit and owns a shop in bremerton and does alot of i/o work. He is very hard to get ahold of though. His business is holiday marine.
  3. fishnazzi

Don't know the man personally..............but we did haul a lot of stuff to his place when I was at ABT. People really seemed to believe in the shop!!!
  4. Fishin' Luhrs

I need someone in or that will come to Port Townsend
  5. blackmouther

A phone call to him would be the only way to see if that is too far but I imagine he travels for field calls. P.m me the problems I know a thing or two about an chevy engine maybe I can help.
  6. oldfisherman#1

The people at Gold Star Marine in Port Townsend did excellent work for me. I had a shop on Bremerton change the impeller on my outdrive a couple years ago. Right after that I started have a heating problem. I took it to Gold Star Marine they went completly throught the cooling system and the only thing they found was a soft impeller. They changed the impeller and bingo, that was it. The price was good, the time was good and I was a happy customer.