Mexican fishing license

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by fdengine13, May 25, 2011.

Share This Page

1. fdengine13

Hello all,
    Where do I buy a micense online? If no place online, where can I get one in South Orange County.
  2. Marinero

3. tailhunter42

i know fishermens hardware in huntington beach sells them. they are located on gothard and warner
  4. Captain Irony

The Long Fin in Orange carries Mexican licenses, in case you need them before you can get them via the internet.
  5. Captain Curt

6. PescadorJim

If you are going to fish in Baja Norte, then the money you pay online goes to the fishery department in Ensenada. If you are going to fish Baja Sur, then you are advised to buy the license locally so that we get the benefit of the license monies. If you buy from a travel club or sporting good shop, all monies go to Mexico City which must help the few fishermen in Mexico City DF
  7. freediverbrian

If you buy at a tackel store you will pay a $10.00 sur charge per lic . on line is easy to print off lic , click 2 copies on your printer and you have a back up , keep one one the boat .
  8. Hard Head

May be a dumb question, but:

Is the one year license good for a year from the date purchased or is it like our CA license which expires 12-31?
  9. japruit

One year from the day of purchase..