Memorial Day Weekend 5/23 - 5/26 am

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Trip Planning' started by icatchtuna, Mar 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. icatchtuna

Im new to this whole bloodydecks site. I was looking at fishermans landing web site and they have a trip on the condor - a 2.5 day trip- and I am really interested in being on it. I heard Scott is one of the better skippers around and has a great crew. Paul at the office said they are currently repowering. Anybody going? Anybody wanna come?
  2. scorch

You heard right! I've been on her many times in the past. Always have fun and almost always catch fish. If you don't catch any it won't be due to lack of effort from the skipper or crew!
  3. icatchtuna

I left to go to work today and there were 13 spots left, I got back right now and there are 10 spots left. Im making my reservation tomorrow morning. lets try to get the remaining 10 spots for bloodydeckers or whatever they call us... 26 on that boat seems like there is a lot rail space
  4. icatchtuna

Im sure scott will try his hardest to have a great first trip with the new engines!!!!