Loreto 4/2-4/6

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by bajario, Apr 11, 2006.

1. bajario

[​IMG]

Sorry for the late report. Hard to actually figure out this fucking camera. No pics=liar. So arrived on sunday w/ wife and daughter and a buddy and his wife and daughter. Met Luis at Puerto Escondido @ 6:30 mon. morning and off we go. Made bait(mackeral) about 15 miles out and then continued on to Santa Catalana island where Luis said the fish were. Arrived around 8:30 and immediately my buddy Colby is hooked up w/ his first ever yellow,then Luis,then myself.Triple hookup going. Things slowed down a little after that. Finished w/6 or 7 landed. Headed back around 12:30 as we left the family carless in Nopolo.

Days haul
    [​IMG]

Day 2 took the family over to Coronado island for a couple hours on the beach. Kids had a great time as did the ladies.
    [​IMG]

Day3 we had one last run at the same island w/ a catch of one each. All fish were caught on flylined mackeral. Alot of fish there w/ size.

My personal best 38lber
    [​IMG]

Colby w/ one
    [​IMG]

Water was pretty flat mon-wed. Thurs was howlin which was fine as we were leaving. Luis said Dorado had also started to be seen. Hopefully can get back before my new boy arrives in July. Adios
  2. jbarto

Looks like you had a great time! Great pics!
  3. remedy1

Nice report....looks like a great trip.
    Congrats.

TC
    Remedy1
    Santa Cruz
  4. Ali

Nice Jellowtails Amigo!
  5. Surfdoc

Damn.....

Nice report!!! WTG!
  6. Mstonefish

Awesome Tails.!:appl:............thanks for the report.
  7. Mots

killer report, thanks. WTG on the jello's:D
  8. Wang949

mmmmmmm..... HAMACHI!!!
  9. Reel_Brew

Beautiful Forkies! Thanks for making me drool. :finger:
  10. phish_slaying

Nice Yellow Man!