Looking for a place to rent

Discussion in 'BD Business Hookup's' started by knotfornothing, May 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. knotfornothing

I've been applying with property management companies but have been getting rejected because of credit issues. I am in the process of clearing some of my collection issues. My issue is that while I was going through a divorce my ex had not been paying on various things, cell phones and a few revolving accounts. I've been with the same company for 8 years and I earn a decent income as an Operations Manager. My employer is willing to guarantee my rent but I dont have a cosigner.

Any ideas as to how to get around the credit issue for the time being?

Or if anyone has a decent place for rent in the $1300 to $1500 range that would like to talk with me please let me know.

Anthony
  2. thegrau

If your employer is willing to guarantee your rent they should be willing to co-sign; that's what a co-signer does.
    My friend was in a similar situation and they were able to rent a privately owned condo. Privately owned, not represented by a management company, will be your best bet.
    Good luck
  3. Gil Marlin

Get a girlfriend with good credit... :D
  4. knotfornothing

My employer is doing a remod on their home and my girlfriend lives in Canada. I couldnt make this stuff up. Its like the perfect storm.