LIKE NEW PARKER 2120...ONLY 56 hours!...Cheeeeap!

Discussion in 'Members Boats For Sale' started by Rob Sanford, Aug 22, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Rob Sanford

Unbelievable….RARE find!.....We got this boat as a trade-in on a new Defiance Guadalupe 290….The customer wanted a big, bad 29 Defiance, and traded in the cleanest, used Parker 2120 I have ever seen….. aside from being brand-new.
    IT ONLY HAS 56 HOURS on it!!! It is available to see at our new location next to Dana Landing launch ramp (the old, out-of-business Sundance / Crow’s Nest location), which is now our new Defiance boats dealership – SAN DIEGO BOATS!
    ffice:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]This rig was well over $60K when it was new, but we are selling the whole package….boat, motor, electronics, rocket launchers, spreader lights, Pacific edge bait tank, and electronics for only $36,986!!!
    Come see it, PM me, or call me at 619-995-2628
    Thanks
    - Rob
    • LIKE NEW PARKER 2120...ONLY 56 hours!...Cheeeeap!-parker 2120.jpg
    • LIKE NEW PARKER 2120...ONLY 56 hours!...Cheeeeap!-parker 2120 2.jpg
  2. Rob Sanford

BDr's should take a long hard look at this one....great deal.
  3. Deno

What’s up Rob, I wish I could… This CC deal is nooooo good… am freezing my ass off!!!!! Yes, back to a Pilot house in the future that’s for sure… I wish I could jump on this one… Good luck
  4. Carl

Wow!...Looks like too much boat for a 21....
  5. Sherm

Wow!!!!
  6. I'M OFF

NICE!!!!DEAL!!!!
  7. baloot-boy

OMG.....I cringe everytime I see great deals like this. What model Yam outboard is on there?
  8. Carl

Looks like the newer four-stroke.....Model fuckiforgot...LOL
  9. Deno

It should be a 150 four-stroke..
  10. Hustler

It should be a 200hp.

My buddy has the same boat with a 150hp. He wished he bought the 200hp - said his 2120 with the 150hp is underpowered with all the guys and gear loaded on it.
  11. I'M OFF

I've got a 150 2 stroke on my 21CC and a 200hp would be nice. Cant imagine that a 150 on that would be good
  12. Surfdoc

Hey Deno..... I'll sell the Big Knockers... pick up your CC, and you can go back to being a pussy in a pilot house...

:D
  13. fishnazzi

Shit I'm fish'in a 23' cc up here................cold.........down there...........cold.......................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  14. Surfdoc

Troy...........look at his boat name.. Dos Pelones... And he's not kidding..

It's either a Pilot house or a thermal head condom. :D
  15. fishnazzi

first day we fished outside according to NOAA the high was 48 degrees..................60 miles out.................160 some miles round trip..................CC fishing in the pacific NW.....................
  16. Deno

LMAO!! I wish I could… At this point am just glad I have a boat. Am going to run the Dos Pelones for at least three seasons… But yes, I do want a pilot house again Pelon senior is getting old…:rofl:
  17. Rob Sanford

Alot of lookers trying to find the coin$$$.....but....still available.....unbelieveable!
  18. cliffpaul2

Doesn't seem like you're trying very hard to sell it. Try showing more than two basic photos and giving some specifics about the boat.
  19. Fishing_Turd

Still avail? taking cash offers?
  20. Rob Sanford