Let's meet Captain Charlie Sims of Maui Sportfishing's Finest Kind

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Fishing Forum' started by Jason, Aug 11, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Jason Admin

Grab the pop corn and put your feet up here we go!

[​IMG]

Since September of 2007 Captain Charlie Sims has been on Bloodydecks bad mouthing Start Me Up Sportfishing and taking advantage of you, the end user/potential customer.
    Besides the slander he has been playing dirty online tricks to get back on to Bloodydecks and abuse the owners, members and sponsors.
    He has evaded 10+ Bans since 2008.

Here is a little background on Captain Charlie Sims.
    He is a middleman bookie for a boat called the Finest Kind out of Lahaina Harbor, Maui.
    He runs multiple websites and has tried to go around our advertising policy's here at Bloodydecks by posting them on every post he does.
    Maui sport fishing charters dot com
    fishing maui dot com

capt_charlie.jpg

Names used on Bloodydecks:
    Tag N Release captaincharlie2009@gmail.com

tagn'release bajachas@gmail.com
    Profile Picture [​IMG]
    Signature [​IMG]

DeepSeaBoy koolbettyford@yahoo.com
    We are told Paulie Boy is a kid on his dock that doesn't even know how to use a computer.

Bajarelo farfrumusin@gmail.com

Marlin Dude farfrumusin@yahoo.com

MarlinDude mauichas@gmail.com

Ensenada Taco tunafish2@hotmail.com

Local Dude frankjames3580@yahoo.com

Marlin Mischief captaincharlie@cox.net

fishnbabe fishnbabe@yahoo.com
    Real smart using a picture of a passnger that is standing in front of your boat!

Bloodysucks

Fishing Chikk dannyduece255@gmail.com

Jimmythefish jimmythefishnfool@yahoo.com

We are sure there are other names Charlie Sims has used but these are off the top of our head right now.

Yes we watch everyone that has a second or third account.
    bajarelo seems to have multiple personalities using Tag n Release and bajarelo sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you!

Marlin Dude seems to have multiple personalities using Tag n Release and bajarelo and Marlin Dude sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Ensenada Taco seems to have multiple personalities using Tag n Release and bajarelo and Marlin Dude and Ensenada Taco sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Tag n Release seems to have multiple personalities using DeepSeaBoy and Tag n Release sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

fishnbabe seems to have multiple personalities using bloodysucks and fishnbabe sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you!

jimmythefish seems to have multiple personalities using fishnbabe and jimmythefish sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

billfish_capt_charlie.jpg

Here is his latest emails to Bloodydecks taunting us for evading another ban.
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/ha...sims-maui-sportfishing-charters-email-bd.html
    Date: August 8, 2010 8:05:37 AM PDT
    To: adminsupport@bloodydecks.com
    Subject: Fw: Welcome to Bloodydecks.com!
    FUCK YOU BLOODY DECKS!
    I CAN KEEP DOING THIS ANYTIME
    YOUR SYSTEM IS EASY TO BEAT

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: bloodyfrank2@yahoo.com
    Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 4:46:09 AM
    Subject: Welcome to Bloodydecks.com!

Dear bloodysucks,

Thanks for registering at Bloodydecks.com! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    Bloodydecks.com

And yet another email from Charlie Sims of maui sportfishing charters and fishing maui dot com
    Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 8:33 PM
    To: adminsupport@bloodydecks.com
    Subject: message for Bloody Decks

GO FUCK YOURSELF!
    YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
    HA HA

DEEPSEABOY AND ETC. HA HA HA

437_blue_marlin.jpg

Here he is telling us how he would like to do violent acts to one of the owners and trying to cause trouble.
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/ha...ui-sportfishing-charters-aka-bloodysucks.html

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/ha...ortfishing-charters-bloodysucks-post-2-a.html

Look! Another Charlie Sims account. This time he's acting as if he was a woman wanting to fish Marlin. It seems he's done this type of role playing before. Is Charlie aka Charlene?
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/ha...hat-best-boat-marlin-fishing-maui-hawaii.html

When that thread got shut down (we knew who it was) he/she went and posted this.
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/ha...-happen-my-post-asking-advice-about-maui.html

Oh noes! Mah post was locked. What should I do next?
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/hawaiian-fishing/261077-dont-dare-asking-advice-about-maui.html

Sure glad the agenda of the whole series of posts didn't come out, whew the public didn't figure out that I have a penis! Or did they?

charlie_mahi.jpg

The fishnbabe account has not been blocked yet so Charlene can reply and explain why she/he wants to ruin her/his business like this.

If I were going to book an operation I personally would shy away from dooshbags such as Charlie Sims representing Finest Kind from Lahaina Maui.

Book directly with the boat Finest Kind not through Charlie Sims. There is nothing wrong with the boat and crew, just the middle man.

Captain Charlie Sims is Back! This time under the username "fishkilleat" roger96815@live.com IP •72.234.49.174
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/hawaiian-fishing/321373-fishing-maui-advice-2.html
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. grander007

This time you were not tagged and released...
  3. ConSeaMate

He's a persistent little bugger........
  4. fishnbabe

It is easy to talk shit on the forum, but hard to back it up in person.
    I bet that Capt. Charlie is easy to find.
    I think you guys are the same ones who think the U.S. government blew up the trade center. A conspiracy under every skirt?
  5. rdrrm8e

Nahhhh.....we just kinda don't abide Liars.
  6. jagerhunchback

highly intelligent to use a photo from your business website as fishnbabe Noni's mahi mahi
  7. I hate seals Advertiser

My buddy mananges a resort on Maui, I'll forward this thread.
  8. oh da shiz

popcorn ready..... Waiting for the photo shop pictures to be posted
  9. Jaydog

Note to self- Don't mess with the computer geek squad!
  10. jagerhunchback

sweet!!! chuckwala made the front page!!! www.bloodydecks.com

and look how much buzz our little hawaii board is getting!!!

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_forumbit_203><TR align=middle><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=f252 align=left>Hawaiian Fishing (78 Viewing)
    [​IMG]
    General Chit-Chat about fishing in Hawaii
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" width="100%">[​IMG] Hawaii Fishing Reports</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" width="100%">[​IMG] Hawaiian Classifieds</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    in a shitty economy this kind of publicity would not bode well for a charter. i'd be a little angry if someone was doing this to my biz.
  11. jagerhunchback

i thought your name was noni??? Noni's mahi mahi
  12. Oingo

I am going to use a sometimes over used, very unintelligent response:

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!:finger::finger::finger:
  13. navyaircrew

that's some crap right there... no integrity what so ever.... Bloodydecks admin - GOOD ON YA for persistance and continuing to keep this website clean...:2gunsfiring_v1:
  14. Cheney

Funny guy... Isn't he a little old to be playing computer games?

This will definitely hurt his business, well onto the future. Does he not know the consequences of losing a lifelong customer? Maybe he needs a marketing class.

If you guys need other tech "eradication" help, let me know...
  15. WaaTooSee

I think I smell an attention whore.
  16. Seekin' Makaira

You are a very, very stupid man Cheap Charlie. Shit business practices for an even shittier "captain."
  17. Jig Strike Staff Member

Before we all pile on... let's give him a chance to explain.
    He deserves a fair trial and a choice between firing squad and hanging.

Awwww, screw it. ...:rofl:
  18. Mr. Wiper

Not even close to the hell that the infamous TunaCommander raised on All Coast.
  19. Richard Cranium

Very nice Jason!

What a choad..
  20. ConSeaMate

You came out to play?.......