Launch ramp

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by wildcat, Aug 21, 2009.

1. wildcat

So i am in the parking lot at SI putting everything away before the ride home to Santee and a guy drives by with his boat on the trailer and his buddy standing in the boat..I notice that the prop is turning faster than normal and it turns out that he still had his 4 stroke running..Not sure how long that was going on for but I can only imagine what shape his engine would be in if we hadn't told him about it...Talk about cookin an engine...
  2. Saluki

Damn...........
  3. pescerigazzo

saw a guy last week foget to put the out drive up draged it all the way up the ramp imagine the damage that was
  4. I'M OFF

so i was behind this guy in newport on the 5 and all his bait was rolling out of the tank onto the freeway and.....................................................just kidding, how did you like the salute Jim?? And what you doing up north?
    Tommy
  5. chilerelleno

Way to help another guy out!!
  6. Surfdoc

Did the boat or Truck have a BD sticker ??
  7. sealtaco

A month ago some guy in a grady with twin 200's did this at j street. Both lower units got all fucked up. Was pretty funny though
  8. Bottom Line

Was this at South Shores launch ramp? If so it may have been me - my hydraulic tilt ram wouldn't lift the outboard and we had to slowly scrape it up the ramp til we could get back there and force the engine up.

9. wildcat

The day i dragged my boat up to OC to get it to the mechanic I got flipped off like 5 times..

No Steve it wasn't you I would have given you major shit for that move and thrown you way under the bus...
  10. Fishslayer

Those four strokes are pretty quiet. I can see how a n00b (or not so n00b) boat ho could forget to turn it off.

Fishslayer
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  11. TROB

it was you!
  12. TUNA MAGNET

He is a Dodger fan, It probably was:D