K&M Winter Specials! San Quintin

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by captainkelly, Nov 30, 2009.

1. captainkelly

We had Brian & Ollivela Ackerman down for 3 days of fishing with Capt Oscar aboard the "Offshore III" 2520 Parker Pilothouse.
    Sat was rough with huge swells and some wind so we hung out down south and got sandbass and rockfish. On Sunday they had a bit of weather still but today the swell dropped and the wind stopped and it was on! Yellowtail,Lingcod,Reds.......great day!

K&M knows the economy sucks so heres some love!
    Winter Specials on our Parkers: Huge Savings, up to 50% OFF!!!
    Call for details (949) 370-6532 or 011-521 (616) 101-4714
    e-mail: capitanm2@yahoo.com.mx
    • K&M Winter Specials!  San Quintin-ackerman 002.jpg
    • K&M Winter Specials!  San Quintin-ackerman 003.jpg
    • K&M Winter Specials!  San Quintin-ackerman 001.jpg
  2. MikeyLikesIt

I will call you Kelly.

I see a January trip in my future. :D
  3. nick17yz

you guys rock. people.... take advantage of awesome fishing and a sweet place to go. hotel jardenas has internet and super CLEAN showers. just like home!!! the drive is easy and NO drama. call Kelly 949 370 6532 hes got dirt bikes too. haha
  4. captainkelly

Wassssssuuuup! Thanks for the plug bro,say hi to the old man.
    Oh and thanks for all the Moto X stuff, storm=rain rain=mud mud=fun!
    • K&M Winter Specials!  San Quintin-stormy nov 001.jpg
  5. nick17yz

ahhhhhh. nice jerseys. those things have had some hang time back in the day. cant wait to get back there!!!
  6. ISLAND BOUND

Kelley, working on it. So far 1 maybe 1 no, maybe we can put something together here. Cant go till Jan
  7. tunasurfer

HEY KELLY
    WHATS THIS OLD MAN CRAP???? LETS SEE HOW YOU LOOK IN 20 YEARS.......
    SO GETTEN READY FOR INTREPID THEY GOT AWSUM FOOD MAYBE AS GOOD AS YOUR WIFES BURRITOS YUM YUM
    MAYBE END JAN OR FEB FOR YOU AND DONT KILL ALL THE YELLOWS SAVE A FEW FOR NICK AND ME
    HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO ALL

THE OLD MAN.............
  8. ISLAND BOUND

Never stayed at jardenas, is it better than don eddies? I hear the restraunt is good.
  9. duanediego

jardines is KILLER. newer establishment with a great layout, nice clean rooms w/ comfortable queen size beds, nice big clean HOT showers, cable TV, wireless internet and the on-site restaurant is outstanding. you wont be disappointed...

Hotel Jardines - San Quintin, Baja
  10. WahooUSMA

Jardines is the only place to stay......It really is nice......you definitely will not be disappointed. Talk to Carmen Guillermo or her husband. Be prepared for coffee and tequilla!

GO ARMY
    BEAT NAVY
  11. nick17yz

dooood,

jardenas is like the hilton for 40 bucks a night. you can actually brush your teeth with the water and take the highest pressure, long showers possible. its half way down the dirt road and you cant see the water, but the resturant, new beds, friendly people(Carmen especially), heaters in the winter, door step parking, showers, cleaned rooms daily, unlimited water to wash gear, and freezer to store your fish in, make it awesome. my dad hates being away from the water, but he likes 2 dollor hookers too. im more of a 3 dollor hooker guy... nuf said. the food there is awesome with a nice little senior eater in there too. they have all the games and fights on dtv also. go to Family there expanding right now to make a bunch more rooms.
  12. denis

is the freezers there big enough to hold a week of fish or should we bring our own freezer/?
  13. nick17yz

that could be a lot of fish, being there for a week. The freezer isnt a meat locker but it will hold a couple days worth. then i would rotate and put the frozen on ice. i usually only keep a few bags till the last day. i fish 3 days everytime, and come home with a huge cooler full of meat topped with ice. bring your own freezer?? is that a joke?? it could be done i guess.
  14. ISLAND BOUND

Thanks Duane, I have always stayed at eddies but the rooms pretty much suck. I like being by the water and the bar/ restaraunt is ok but I will be doing jardinas next time (hopefully mid jan) .
  15. BloodyHooker

I suppose anything is better than Eddies... Last time Don Eddie was a HUGE prick and made us want to sleep in our car. The Jardine Looks bomb. I ate there and they overcooked our fish, but we were too drunk to care.

Must be nice to come back to a nice hot shower after a day of catching fish.
  16. ISLAND BOUND

Wow what happened? never been treated bad there but my cousins had some bads at old mill. hd some good times at don eddies but the rooms look like the havnt been touched in years.
  17. Grand Slam

Fun post kelly, one of these days I want to fish with Nick & Alex, they sound like a couple of wild cards. Happy hollidays guys........... cheers!
  18. sharkhunter0220

Jesus i finally get back online and seein the reports makes the 2000 mile trip from fla not seem too bad! Kelly save me some yellows for my next trip i gotta get a new staal to show you boys how to fish with coffee grinders AGAIN! ;)
  19. sharkhunter0220

Oh and grand slam nick and alex are great guys yo fish with you will definately be entertained. Just dont get on the old mans bad side!!! ;)
  20. DOS BALLENAS

The Catians definitely have San Quintin dialed...

did I mention they charge too?

Kelly on a heavy one circa earlier this year!

[​IMG]