July 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by clink, Jun 26, 2006.

Share This Page

  1. clink
    Offline

    Anybody thinking about leaving Frday night and coming back in on Saturday eve?

    FRI
    WIND W 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. MIXED SWELL NW 3
    TO 5 FT AND S 3 FT. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING.

    SAT
    WIND W 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. MIXED SWELL NW 3
    TO 5 FT AND S 3 FT. PATCHY FOG IN THE MORNING.
    What do you guys think.
    CLINK
  2. Darylfw
    Offline

    I'm going out Saturday about 4:30 AM and thinking about heading to 1010 Trench. Where are you heading?
  3. McKee
    Offline

    Them sea are but nothing for the infamous BROOKE ADAIR.
  4. clink
    Offline

    Hey Daryl,
    My boat is still out of the water, it's supposed to be completed by Fri night, The policy there is to wait 24 hrs before letting you take it to see if it leaks. I might not get out until 6AM Saturday. My original plan was to go to the 1010. I see the weather report was upgraded 10/15 knots wind and 4 to 6 foot mixed swells. I will probably run short to 371 and 425 just to see how she handles it. Or if it's really shitty turn back and bbq in the slip. I'll
    Give you a holler on 27 when I get out there to see how you are doing.
    CLINK
  5. clink
    Offline

    Hey McKee,
    Quit feeding the seals, I wondered who was making pets out of them.
    CLINK
  6. fully involved
    Offline

    Hmmm.... That's about identical to the forecast for last weekend. Batten everything down then hold on!
  7. Darylfw
    Offline

    I'll be looking for you out there, I want to see that new boat. I figure if it starts to look really bad I''ll head over to CI to see what I can do.
  8. californiadiver
    Offline

    i will be heading doen to the 1010 too....maybe troll through the temp break south of the 390/425 on the way hoem if we any gettin sheet...let californiadiver on 72
  9. clink
    Offline

    Hola,
    I won't be going this weekend afterall, they went to put the boat in the water today and a strap slipped pulled off part of a stabilizer. They offered to patch it for the weekend but I told them to go ahead and take the time to fix it right. Have a good safe weekend you guys.
    CLINK
  10. Darylfw
    Offline

    Sorry you won't make it out. We will catch you out there when you do.