Joining

Discussion in 'Fishing Club Forums' started by xcalabers, Aug 4, 2009.

1. xcalabers

Hi, I've recently moved to California and am interested in joining the Oceanside Anglers Club. How can I go about applying? I live in Fallbrook but always fish out of Oceanside as it's the closes launch to my place.
  2. Lucky Dog

Meeting tonight at 7 pm at the O'side yacht club. check it out.
  3. xcalabers

Ah bummer, had I read your reply sooner I'd have love to have been there. When's the next one?
  4. JollyMon

First Tuesday of the month at the Oceanside Harbor Yacht Club 7:00pm
    I live in Fallbrook too ...... where in Fallbrook are you?

Tim
    "JollyMon" :cheers:
  5. xcalabers

Thanks Mon, I'm out of town the first week of next month but will add it to the calander for the following month. I live over by Pala Mesa golf course.
  6. Rickdiculous

Since the cancellation of the Bloody Decks Tournament I guess I won't be banned for mentioning our tournament this weekend for the anglers with a little competition in them.

This Saturday and Sunday is the Oceanside Angler Club Two day offshore tournament. You have to be a club member to fish it but its only $40.00 to join, less if you join as a family. We meet first Tuesday of the month at 7 pm. Loads of Raffles and good speakers. The tourney is inexpensive and the club throws in $250 into the pot. I think the entry is $25 per angler and a separate boat side pot for $25.00. (someone correct me if I'm wrong) If you have any interest you can sign up and join anytime before Friday at 7 pm at Kens Custom Reels in Oceanside. We are in the process of getting a new website so our current one shows old info. But the rules and dates are correct. Oceanside Anglers Club

See you on the water.
    Rick
  7. Stanley

$10 per angler plus $25 side pool (per boat) and a $10 side for Lady Anglers.