Jocko Dead at 50

Discussion in 'Goof Off Photo Editing & Video Clips' started by pmabrey, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmabrey

Pop star Michael Jackson dies at 50

Updated Thu. Jun. 25 2009 5:49 PM ET
    CTV.ca News Staff

Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop," has died after suffering cardiac arrest at his Los Angeles home.

A fire department official said Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his rented Bel Air mansion at 12:26 p.m., according to CNN-affiliate KTLA News.
    Jackson, 50, was treated at UCLA Medical Center. But hospital officials were unable to revive him.

His death came as Jackson prepared for a major comeback, after years of seclusion. He was scheduled to perform 50 shows in London's O2 Arena, with the financial backing of two billionaires.

In recent years, Jackson had been the subject of endless tabloid headlines and financial difficulties. If his London shows had proved successful, he was expected to embark on a major world-wide tour.

I saw the dude perform at Chavez Ravine, AKA, Dodger Stadium in 1982 an my brother-in-law made us leave while he was still performing to "beat the traffic". As we were going down the escalator to the parking lot, he started performing Billy Jean, his biggest hit at the time. I still hold that against my brother in law.:gayfight:
  2. slydawg

Sorry Mando.
  3. BuonaForTuna

This is a joke?
  4. slydawg

5. HUMMER DUDE

Don't talk to me, :hali_parkutuli:
  6. F15hK1ll3r

shocking..
  7. Sherm

8. ConSeaMate

not really.......
  9. BuonaForTuna

Just saw the news no confirmation yet on the condition is what it said.
  10. ConSeaMate

They are getting police to control the crowd before they announce it...........
  11. gpomplin

didnt hear anything at noon on ch8
  12. @-EZ

@ 2:46 PM he was in a coma. Family is rushing to the hospital. LA Times.
  13. ?? fisherman

It's on CNN live right now (3:00pm), and it's not confirmed that he has died, although it is said to be cardiac arrest.

The unknown fisherman:p:
  14. gpomplin

there will be a mad rush on all his cds etc
  15. Albacrazy

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Guess it was his way of child protection before he got back out on tour...
  16. slydawg

Heard he was very pale.
  17. gpomplin

2 in 2days farah & him Yikes whos next??
  18. OILAGER

He's been dead for years, just hasn't decomposed yet.
  19. dragonballs

your killing me:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  20. dragonballs

that's the magic number three ed Mcmahon just bought it too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.