is it dangerous?

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Foul Habits, May 19, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Foul Habits

to pull a thresher shark on the boat without a gaff? just by the tail? what are your thoughts guys?
  2. Saluki

Don't know.
    Usually we just cut the fins off and let the rest of the shark sink out.
  3. Foul Habits

i heard your not supposed to throw the guts into the water? if tis true why?
  4. Customboatguy

Thats classicLOL .
  5. Customboatguy

Do you like your boat and face the way it is now?
  6. Az.monkey

If you're 100 % sure it's dead, use a gaff in the head and a tail rope to put it on the step and do the OJ Simpson on it, after the OJ you can safely bring it aboard with care. You may think it's butter, but it's not..................
  7. Yellowtail Dan

Be ready for the mother of all bitch slaps
  8. JustJoe13

That cut the fins off shit was fuckin fabulous!!! I had some good material lined up but it would never stand up after that delivery. PRICELESS
  9. fishnfool

:It__s_Outta_Here: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ro:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  10. Stringer

That definately goes in Brandon's top ten.
  11. masterBAITER88

pull it in the boat by the tail and have the biggest guy bear hug his ass.
  12. roxfisher

No, not if your name is either Matt or Bob.
  13. Smudge

If the shark is big enough it's dangerous WITH a gaff!!
  14. mercerm

only if you don't have a video cam shooting the event for us, absolutely safe with the camera running....
  15. SS Tippy Canoe

it's so much for fun to try than to ask

stop being a pussy and do it
  16. SS Tippy Canoe

oh, and be sure to film it so we can see how a pissed off shark can manage to bite holes in a flat deck
  17. Afry

or as Ali calls it ... a "Columbian necktie" LOL LOL
  18. MikeyLikesIt

good luck with that project.......I guarantee that you will only try that ONCE........but GO FOR IT!!!

:imdumb:
  19. Az.monkey

Ryan, just talk to Matt, I believe he just had a lesson of sorts. and if say yes you can just pull them into the boat by the tail.....Kick his ass for me
  20. slydawg

It helps if somebody jumps in the water and lifts it up to you.