idiots

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by ReconDoc242, May 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ReconDoc242

My buddy calls me late last night and ask to come over since he thinks he broke his Zygomatic(cheekbone). He shows up a few minutes later and tells me what happened.
    Apperantly, after we got back from fishing at 1pm on sunday, he went home to drop off his 4yellows. He picked up some taco bell along the way. After putting aways his fish he was crossing the parking lot to go throw away the fish guts. Suddenly a car zooms by almost hitting him. (Now here is wher the lack of intelligence kicks in). He grabs the rest of his burrito and throws it at the back windshield of the car(mistake #1). The Simoan guy driving gets out (mistake #2)pissed and pull out a golf club(mistake #3) and tells hiom to clean up his car. My buddy refused to do so(mistake #4) and throws the open bag of fish guts on the guy(mistake #5). Needles to say he got his ass kicked(the simoan guy didnt even have to use the golf club).
    Anyways he shows up at my house with the left side of his face completly purple. I press on his checkbone and feel it loose. So we go to my work and I get an XRay, I tell him he needs to go get seen but refuses to do so...man this guys is my buddy, but damn he is stupid....at least he can catch fish.
  2. Scarleg

DUMBASSslap:
  3. Kurt

He's gotta be sober by now :D
  4. ReconDoc242

remember kids Hamachi, burritos, and jager bombs dont mix.
  5. FishStalker

I hope you got the license plate number and files assault charges. I don't know if there is a law against throwing a burrito at a car (maybe littering) but crushing a guys face in with your fist is definitely illegal.

Why the fuck didn't the guy just run?
  6. reelfishy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel bad for your buddy, but WTF was he thinking? Definitely illegal to crush someone's face, but common sense ought to have prevailed once he saw what I'm sure was a BIG (aren't they all) Samoan get out of the car. Either clean up the guys car, or run like hell. Unless you're an MMA badass which he obviously isn't.

Hope his face heals up quick. What a sucky way to end your day of fishing.

-T
  7. ReconDoc242

he says he didnt run since it felt surreal, he didnt belive the guy would do anything. Plus the beers we had on the boat sunday morning didnt help either. I feel bad for him but he got what was coming to him. I gave him some pain meds and some anti-inflamtories a few minutes ago. His eye was completly closed.
  8. Weazel

The hell they don't!!! :rofl: :rofl:
  9. El Jefe Grande3

10. Kurt

Never bring a burrito to a golf club fight Daddy always said.
  11. bradmaralbacore

your calling simoans stupid right after this guy just got done explaining how one beat the shit out of his friend? :rofl: :rofl:
  12. Saluki

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn dude... you had me laughing out loud on that one!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  13. Az.monkey

No doubt some funny chit right there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: