I WON THE LOTTERY ON SATURDAY....

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by dragonballs, Apr 9, 2012.

Share This Page

1. dragonballs

YUP THATS RIGHT I WON THE LOTTERY ON GREAT FRIENDS.....

[FONT=&quot]well I must say this was freaking AWESOME. You guys all deserve a big applause for making this the biggest and yes...the best lead melt we have ever had...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]the thanks go out to everyone..I couldn't even begin but lets try a few outstanding things.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]grey bear- you saved the day with the second large capacity pourer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ted- we would have all starved if it wasn't for your generousity with all the food.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MM. thanks for all the "what do you need done next" and for cooking [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TT. we all know who was the cook and who was the cooks BITCH[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dave- thanks for the great food and the great photos.....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]wa walleye brian- showed up the night before with 220 lb of lead and said here make some shit and have fun...(lot of guys got shit made because of your generousity..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]flasher and the mobile Q cove dispensary was a godsend to some that needed hooks,swivels, pins and other supplies...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]bigger fish- yeah some of the best marketing I have ever seen at a lead melt[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RTB and SAWED OFF- thanks for the delivery and the laughs...spend a little dough and buy Elaine some foot wear..JESUS sandals and lead pouring are not the best[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]garrett- the blown glass downrigger ball filled with crown is my favorite that is over the fence mutha fucker....(look for picture this thing is awesome)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nookie hooker you guys kicked it till almost the end I think 10:15 was when you guys hit the wall still have not found your missing bottle...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Outdablue dave your crew was an assembly line of lead moulding multitude.. you guys win the award for most productive and orgainized table....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goatram- you did way too much work you were suppose to sit in your chair and play with your paddle ball....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]the list goes on and on and on.......[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]must mention the fact that the washington cinema photographer showed up with out the fucking camera...really ... we know she will be armed and ready next time...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]again I appologize if your not mentioned there were just so many great guys and gals that made this event a TEN......there were no major injuries and the clean up was the best ever.....thanks for all of you that restocked my bar and Kelli and I will enjoy the 100.00 gift card to [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anthonys thanks Kamen for making that happen and thanks to all of you that pitched in to help with that... Kelli is already trying to plan when we are going to have date night..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The lost and found department is open, some items to mention... respirator with cartridges, small gloves, step stool, orange HD bucket, 2 and 3 lb round ball mold.. cooler full of beer, let me know and we will make the arrangements to get these back to you. I am sure everyone will claim the cooler....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks for all of you that used tools for being sure they got returned..and put away...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]what a great event you guys make me proud... I think a lot of people got to see what the Northenders are all about (helping each other and having a great time) if you missed this one sorry you couldn't have made it we had a blast......many of you traveled great distances to be here and I can see from the post you all had a great time[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks to my wife for letting me have a couple of my pals come over and melt some lead.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will try to get these pics to up load....in two of the pics you will see the BD version of a car bomb...this is a time bomb waiting for some simple blue tape to fail..... terrorism NW style....[/FONT]

HERE ARE THE PICS......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/dragonballs1/lead melt april 12 2012/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Clay

looks like a good time in the PNW. Even good weather showed up.
  3. plumbwolf

:finger:Thanks again Vance you can keep the orange HD bucket
  4. Fishin' Luhrs

Hey Vance Thanks again to you and Kelli......The respirator is mine. If your coming to the PSA meeting Thursday could you bring it?
  5. Elkfins

Thanks a million for the good time bro!!! It was a lot of fun.

I'll be first to claim the beer.
  6. dragonballs

If I can't make it someone will be headed down.. we will get it there.... you probably had the small gloves too..:rofl:
  7. TooManyHobbies

Thanks again for hosting, Vance. And a big thanks for the sweet silver bloody decks sticker. It looks great on the back of the canopy! The glass DR ball was fun to make, and a small price for a good party. I'm glad you like it, but I think I f'ed myself as now I have to make one for Flasher and Nookie Hooker.. But I can see some sort of trade in that so it's all good...

I'll be back next year, and I'll see you out at Lapush in a month! :finger:
  8. archy99

Sounds like it was a blast...major kudos to DB and his wife for opening their place up to the whole crew. I know mine would have served me papers if I tried to pull that shit. Sounds like they have better neighbors too...mine fuckin' call the cops if I work on my boat in the alley for more than an hour. Dicks.

Wish I could have made it.
  9. BBQ BOB

Vance thank you for the great time .I had a great time with agreat group of blody deckers. Cant wait to go out fishing this summer with you guys
  10. Roll the Bones

Again Thanks for everthing and you guys are the best. The 2#-3# Mold is ours, turned up missing when I got home.

Also everyone else like Bigger Fish, Outtdablue, Ratherbefishin, Emzbuddy, thanks for letting us use your shit and putting up with Sawed Off. I owe you guys for Wire and Hooks! She had a great time and a special salute to our new friend "Rain Man".

Details on that forthcoming!
  11. Ali Admin

Looks like a massive PNW sausage fest.....

Sorry I missed it.
  12. outtadablu

Hey Vance - We had a great time pouring lead:hali_olutta:, when I got home I actually had three 1# cod weights and two 3# nut busters someone snuck into the bucket for myself. Just added them to the stack. Glad Ratherbefishin came along, seemed to have a good time mixin with the rest of you low lifes:finger: and was nice to find an islander to go fishing with that has the same interest. Dale and I kinda guesstimated that we poured over 150 cod weights as we went thru about a package and a half of eyes.

Now to the business at hand. My son Phillip has been to all the lead pours(even scorched his arms at the first one when the hot downrigger ball he was carrying rolled up off the welding gloves onto his forearm). Well Flasher decided he was old enough to have his own BD name. He was "christened" PHILZERUP by Flasher, RTB, TT and DB. Word spread like wildfire and he was shocked that everyone knew in just a few minutes that he was being brought into the bruthahood. I really appreciated everyone making him part of the group. You all represent the type of person I hope he grows up to be, and getting to hang out at these outtings, he gets to see respect, honor, integrity and heartfelt friendships built from a common ideal. He will be 16 next month and like some kids his age has had his issues, but he really looks up to the great guys in BD. I will have him do a proper introduction this evening when he can be properly supervised during his BD internet intro. So don't even fucking ask:madfire:, lets just say his internet privilages have been significantly curtailed so my ass doesn't end up payin fines or in jail.

Thanks again! Dave

Vance - Blue plastic step stool is mine, told that kid 3 times not to put it under the table or he'd forget it.:rofl:
  13. Kool-Aid

Glad all of you guys had fun and kept it safe and sane.

Kids easter egg stuff pulled me in a different direction this year.
  14. Tower Todd

What kind of beer? I will want to claim it if it isn't RTB's Lite beer. It's not mine, but we don't want to be waste full, so I'll take care of it for you.

TT
  15. Tower Todd

WE are looking for a new pivot man...
  16. Waterdog247

Vance, you rock brutha!! Thank you for allowing us to invade your little slice of heaven and make sure we all had a safe and kick-ass time!

Kelli, thank you for being such a wonderful hostess!!! You guys are truly excellent people!!!
  17. Sculpin23

Looks like an awesome event. Hard to tie the goatram down. Glad to see he's doing well. Very cool stuff.
  18. goatram

My Physical Therapy Lady caught me on my grass wacking them damn Yellow Flowers of Spring today at noon. She Chided me as well saying I should not be walking on my front Lawn that is actually a big ass hill.

I had fun meet some more Bruthas from other Mothers. I work, I play, I am alive and doing well. I did have to repeat my story about 50 times on how I am doing. Thanks everyone for caring.
  19. KMonkHD

... seems like one hell of a group...down here the bloody decks salute means get the f away, you guys seem like a hell of a crowd. How are the slips in Edmonds.
  20. gray bear

Vance and Kelli you rock! But then so do the rest of you ass holes.