Hooping PL 11-10-07

Discussion in 'Southern California Inshore & Islands Fish Reports' started by artafishall, Nov 10, 2007.

1. artafishall

Got out and dropped hoops just after dark. Stayed till about 12:30. Got six legals. All of them were about a 1/4 inch over legal. Had about 150-175 shorts and some questionable so we threw them back. Hooped with Aaron J. He is a stand up guy if you need someone to get the job done he is the man. Despite the fact that he is a Ball Bag!
  2. Customboatguy

Nice job dude.
  3. duanediego

yeah ry! good to hear you got some...
  4. Mischief

wait...did you hoop today and finished at 12:30 in the afternoon or yesterday, sorry im just confused cause the date and all,..
  5. fishnbuddy

150-175 shorts...damn...I haven't ever had a night like that. Nicely done! Even got a couple keepers.
    ...fishnbuddy
  6. skelly1

Is a ball bag the same thing as a ball sack or ?

Nicely done anyhow.

BTW, my sister's polish.
  7. artafishall

Come on Lokey. It was a late report.

Junior the reefs down this way hold a lot of bugs. I have yet to get a real gid one though.

Steve yes a ball bag is a nut sack. Got any pics of your polish sister?

As for Lo key hookup you have had yours this season. Hung out with Giambi last night at a party at RBI.
  8. dbar

Sounds like fun Ryan
  9. Mischief

lol,..sorry about that, i was drinking a little last night and thought you went hooping during the day and caught some bugs, lol,..