gringos in Sq day 2 BABOOM

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by tunasurfer, Sep 5, 2010.

Share This Page

1. tunasurfer

OK ,,,DAY 2 ,,WELL I JUMPED SHIP AND WENT OUT WITH CAP JUAN,, ALWAYS WANTED TO FISH WITH THE SEA BASS EXPERT,,,, WELL WE SIGNED UP FOR THE CAMPO LORENZO FISH TOURNEY TODAY,, FIRST PLACE BOTTOM DWELLER...FIRST PLACE TOP FISH... WELL JUAN PICKED UP A 18,LBR AT THE END OF OUR DAY NICE TAIL,,, WE HIT A SCHOOL AT THE 240,, LOST MINE IN THE KELP... HAD A LOTE OF FUN WITH JUAN,,GREAT CAPTAIN,GREAT BOAT,AND AWSUM BURRITOS.. THANK YOU JUAN,, LOOKS LIKE NO DAY THREE ,, WEATHER STILL SNOTTY,, TOUGH FISHING,,BE BACK END OF MONTH...
    OLDMAN
    • gringos in Sq day 2 BABOOM-DSCN0434.jpg
    • gringos in Sq day 2 BABOOM-DSCN0439.jpg
    • gringos in Sq day 2 BABOOM-DSCN0438.jpg
  2. robertebaker

Nice blue ling. Juan is a great captain and a great guy all around. I always have a good time fishing with him and he always finds fish. And he works his butt off all day long.
  3. japruit

Yes Juan does make sure you do not go home empty handed. And he makes sure there is always a picture posted of your fishing trip. You are in good hands with Juan.
  4. Nappo

Nice going - It seems we always see you when we're with Lillo and you're pulling on Yt. We'll be down there in a few weeks - Never give up on SQ!
  5. Captain Juan SQ

muchas gracias,y,muchas muchachas para todos ustedes,el juan.

seeya soon oldman.
  6. denis

hey Juan have you been to Socorro lately for the ghosts?
  7. Captain Juan SQ

hola denis,we´ve been looking,but havent found enny,the water is good and theres baite around,they just havent come in,theres a a few tails to be hade and the reds are on a tear,and we have some fine weather,warm boumy and no wind.
  8. denis

Juan thanks for the info ill be there sunday for a week im sure ill see you at the dock and its looking like everythings on the edge of breaking open.
  9. Grand Slam

Hey Oldman, I think "fun" just follows you around........ glad you had a chance to yank on a few..... take er easy. Bob