Got Ammo?

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Gener, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Gener

Just wondering if anyone had any good places to check out in San Diego for ammo/surplus ammo. I have been usually going to Walmart and thats about it. Also Cheaperthendirt.com has some good deals but i have never ordered from them. Anybody dealt with them?

Thanks in advance.
  2. umoa

wait until a gun show pops up. I usually go to the trades of the west (i think that is what it is called) one. Bring a cart or wagon as that shit is heavy. I usually get a couple thousand round 22lr and couple hundred 9mm and 7.62 every year.
  3. Husker Heaven

Cheaperthandirt is fine, good prices, never had any issues with any ammo orders.
  4. Az.monkey

shoot me a pm with your needs
  5. Mono Malo

ammoman.com
  6. Gener

Thanks for the ammoman link. Looks like some solid deals.
  7. DawnPatrol

There is another Gun Show at Del Mar fairgrounds I think the weekend of 7/13. I saw a billboard yesterday when driving around
  8. JUSTINTIME

ORDERED FROM CHEAPERTHANDIRT NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THEM
  9. hung380

san diego police exchange has good local prices.
  10. socalcustom

11. hatidua

I order many cases of .45 from cheaperthandirt every year and the only drawback is the back pain my UPS driver has from delivering it all LOL
  12. Shocktower

Ever think about reloading ?????????? ,I know I have dies for every gun I own that can be reloaded just a thought if you shoot like I do you would wanna reload :Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above:
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008