GOING TO BOLA !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by ##1Bayrunner, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ##1Bayrunner

GOIN TO BOLA 9-3 FOR 10 DAYS STAYING IN LA GRINGA NORTH OF TOWN. ANYONE GOING THERE? FISHING REPORTS? I WANNA STAY CURRENT WITH THE ACTION. CANT WAIT !!!!!!!! ANY INFO? IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
    15 FT. BAYRUNNER "EL COCHITO" :profile:
  2. bajababy

3. derooster63

I will heading down sept 4 through 9th ... sounds like fishing is great!!!

see you around 23 Bayrunner "High Spirits"

Byron
  4. saravonshep

Love La Gringa. We use to camp right on the water there on the point. Hope you have a good trip down.
  5. ##1Bayrunner

I cant wait !!!!! hope to see u guys down there, any other recent reports anyone ?
  6. baaadlybent

I should be there 9/2 for a week. My source says dorado are everywhere (and close) with some big ones, too. The water is super warm so bait may be tough.
  7. Sean11

we will be there from the 15th-20th. We're staying at Guillermos.
  8. ##1Bayrunner

Any suggestions for catching bait? what area ?
  9. pfish

Walter, best thing to do is get a guide for the first day. That will answer a lot of your questions. I think they were making bait either out just short of the light house or on the other side of the bay early in the morning.
  10. eljurel

lots of dorados , yellowtails and sardineras 10 days ago
  11. baaadlybent

See where the pangas go. On the road at 2am tonight. See you on the water.
  12. baaadlybent

And get on the water early, before the sun comes up. The later you sleep in, the harder it is to make bait.
  13. cksea

I am headed there tomorrow. If you see a little 14' livingston thats us, come say hi.