Friday night, 10/3---OCEAN BEACH PIER

Discussion in 'California Fishing Reports Forums' started by Chesapeakechuck, Oct 3, 2003.

Share This Page

1. Chesapeakechuck

Oh man, I'm bored as hell.................got one stinky skippy rotting away in my icechest from Wednesday's fun experience and a hoopnet out in the garage. Taking myself, a six-pack, my hoop net and Mr. Stinky Skippy on down to the pier in Ocean Beach for a few hours of bug whompin'. I know you guys are all wishing you were as lucky as I, eh? :rolleyes: Seriously, though, I'm going down there just after dark or so and will be hanging around 'till my skippy falls apart...
  2. Chesapeakechuck

Egads, I think if I took a rod with me I would actually be considered to be fishing:rolleyes: .......I thought about taking the can down to the bay, but I only got one net and one skippy-----just looking for some simple relaxation with no pounding (watch me get into a fight or something down there). Might get a few more nets up and running and do some serious buggin on Sat. night down in the bay somewhere.
  3. midnightrambler

chuck ive actually been doing good for bugs off the ob pier. im gonna put my boat in the water and do some hoopin tonight as well. call me on 72 if you put the can in the water
  4. Surfdoc

I've got 3 nets and skippy as well. But since I'm working til 2300 I guess the bugs are safe tonight:rolleyes:

Hope to start hoopin serious like next week.
  5. Mikey

The big bugs don't come out till after midnight and a few Pacificos :D :D :D