Fortune 3 day visa process

Discussion in 'San Diego Long Range Fishing' started by wahoodad, Mar 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. wahoodad

As most of you know by now, we are leaving early Friday, at 9am if we get all signed in. Fisherman's Landing called me this morning to make sure I knew we were leaving early.

To expedite the process of the visa, if everyone could email me the following info to: wahoodad@verizon.net

it will speed up the process if we get name, DOB, drivers license number or passport number , country of residence, country of citizenship, and address .
  2. Johnny J

Just headed out the door to the ARMA races. I geter done, looking forward to this trip. I will also get my daddy Darrells info.
  3. Hooops

Just emailed you the info requested. I sent ca license number - if passport is needed - let me know.
  4. nick17yz

what hoops said..
  5. Johnny J

Info sent.
  6. freshwon

Just sent the email. thanks for the leg work.
  7. Top Shot

Pleasure seeing you yesterday ;) sending the info now....

We're bringing our rain gear....hope the showers are hot!
  8. nick17yz

rain gear???? thats just crazytalk!!
  9. Hooops

I like that optimism - spike called me last week and sent a forecast to me and david - talked about grease, warm conditions - he jinxed it full speed.

Hoping for fishable conditions and limited wind. Pulled all my orange foul gear (still foul smelling) from the boat. See you all Friday am.
  10. Simon Bon Bowery

I use Ducks, works in for me in Alaska and it will work in mex..

It's lightweight and cheep, around 30 bucks. Check local sporting good stores..
  11. MikeyLikesIt

info sent - raingear, check.

hopefully, its just another typical media crazed SoCal "storm watch" in which we are lucky to get a few sprinkles.....

:_diarrhea_: :hali_olutta:
  12. Saluki

Hi. :D
  13. MikeyLikesIt

what is your bestest guess? You aviators are better keyed into the weather than us fair weathered boaters.....
  14. Hooops

Don't ask him. Ask me on Wednesday afternoon - I'll give you an assessment of the turnout for dinner on Sunday night coming home.
  15. Saluki

From National Weather Service:

WINTER STORM TO IMPACT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THIS WEEKEND...

A STRONG COLD PACIFIC STORM SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY INLAND THIS WEEKEND. WHILE THERE IS STILL SOME UNCERTAINTY AS TO THE TIMING AND LOCATION OF THE MORE SIGNIFICANT IMPACTS... FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH EARLY MONDAY SHOULD BE MUCH COOLER... WITH PERIODS OF STRONG GUSTY WEST WINDS... ESPECIALLY IN THE MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS... AND PERIODS OF LOCALLY HEAVY PRECIPITATION WITH LOW SNOW LEVELS.

WEST WINDS IN THE MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS COULD GUST TO 75 MPH AT TIMES.

RAINFALL TOTALS FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH EARLY MONDAY PERIOD COULD RANGE FROM ONE TO TWO INCHES FROM THE COAST TO THE FOOTHILLS... 3 TO 5 INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS... AND ONE INCH OR LESS OVER THE DESERTS.

SNOW LEVELS COULD LOWER BELOW 2000 FEET BY SUNDAY. BY THE TIME THE STORM ENDS ON MONDAY... SEVERAL INCHES OF SNOWFALL ARE POSSIBLE ALONG THE FOOTHILLS... HIGH DESERTS... AND VALLEY LOCATIONS BETWEEN 2000 AND 3000 FEET. A FOOT OR MORE OF SNOW IS POSSIBLE AT ELEVATIONS BETWEEN 3000 AND 6000 FEET. FOR THE MOUNTAINS ABOVE 6000 FEET... TWO FEET OR MORE OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE.

THERE IS ALSO THE POSSIBILITY OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH SMALL HAIL OR GRAUPEL... ALONG THE COAST AND LOWER WESTERN VALLEYS... WITH WATERSPOUTS OVER THE COASTAL WATERS. THIS STORM IS ALSO EXPECTED TO BRING HIGH SURF TO THE BEACHES.

THIS WEATHER COULD BE DEADLY FOR UNPREPARED CAMPERS OR HIKERS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Also sea conditions building thru out the weekend. :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRI...WIND W 10 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. MIXED SWELL W 3 TO 4 FT AND S 3 FT. .

FRI NIGHT...WIND W 10 TO 15 KT. GUSTS TO 20 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. MIXED SWELL W 2 TO 4 FT AND S 3 FT. CHANCE OF RAIN. .

SAT...WIND S 10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS TO 20 KT... BECOMING W IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. SWELL W 4 TO 6 FT. RAIN LIKELY. .

SAT NIGHT...WIND SW 10 TO 15 KT. GUSTS TO 20 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. WIND WAVES 4 FT. SWELL W 5 TO 8 FT. RAIN LIKELY.

If I were on this trip, I'd be puking my freaking guts out....... I'm a pussy.
  16. Saluki

Looks like we'll be bringing flight ramp operations indoors for the weekend.

I've got a shit load of tooling that needs to be brought inside before it gets waterlogged and leaks all over everything next week when we need it.

Fun fun fun.................
  17. Hooops

Lets go snowboarding instead of water boarding - regroup in june or july.
  18. Johnny J

I don't know how but if I did I would put up lieutenant Dan up on the mast. "Is that all you got". Bring it.
  19. Carl

LOL
    We do our Lt. Dan imitation when it gets snotty. "You call this a storm? Come on. Hit me with your best shot!".......Usually as we're headin in though:(
  20. Derfsondeck