Fishing with Renegade Mike

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by thempm, Sep 30, 2008.

1. thempm

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that myself a a few buddies chartered with Renegade Mike on Sept 20th and had a great day fishing. We landed 4 marlin (all catch and release), and between 10 and 12 dorado. In addition we saw a number of whales and chased some tuna and trolled for them but didn't get any.

The crew definitely was very good with their mission to get us on fish. To that end we flew out to the fishing ground passing many boat on the way out (even in seas that weren't exactly calm). Since there were various levels of offshore fishing among my buddies, they tried to make sure the fish were on before handing off the rods and did a very good job at that.

I would *definitely* charter from Renegade Mike again.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks, MAC
    • Fishing with Renegade Mike-Marlin1.jpg
    • Fishing with Renegade Mike-anothermarlin.jpg
    • Fishing with Renegade Mike-ericdorado.jpg
  2. dorado50

Gotta love those kind of days!!!!!!! Nice quality marlin and nice size dorados,excellent.......where is renegade mikes?
  3. Stanley

Cabo.

Mike's a good guy and works hard to put you on fish.
  4. Kingfish

Hope to see Mike this weekend when I'm down there.
  5. dbar

You going down there again already? Good Luck Jimbo!!!!
  6. Kingfish

Yeppers.

Fishing a 2 day bragging rights tourny.

Wife said I could go as long as I brought her with me. 30th year aniversary.:loverz::Romantic_
  7. thempm

dorado50,

Renegada Mike's is in Cabo San Lucas, in the main marina, on the same side as the Marina Fiesta Hotel / Resort. I went directly to his website to get in touch with him initially at: Renegademike Sportfishing - Home , after that we traded emails and phone calls.

MAC
  8. Ali

Sounds like Mike is running one hell of an opperation...
  9. dbar

Good luck and congrats on the aniversary!!!! thread jack over