fishing in rosarito/ensenada

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by chriscoobs, Apr 5, 2006.

Share This Page

1. chriscoobs

Im going down to rosarito for the cinco de mayo weekend and i kinda wanna get a little fishing in if possible. im staying in rosarito and i would have to take a taxi if i wanted to go anywhere else. its kind of just a drinking trip, but i wouldnt mind doing some surf fishing maybe (i didnt post this in the surf fishing forum, because i think its more related to baja. im sure i could rent a kayak somewhere, anyways im just looking for general ideas on where to fish in the area....ill post in the surf fishing forum for fishing tip questions. thanks
    chris
  2. reel fun

i know they have a pier in rosarito so you could fish there i think
  3. ZZZZZ

cinco de mayo, age 21, in Rosarito, the only fishing you should be doing is for the other kind of tuna :D :Lets_do_i
  4. Mo Betta

No doubt!!!!!!!!!
  5. bajabaron

I was there in June (many years ago), but we were able to do pretty good on the calicos on plastics. There's a rock that's about 1/2 mile out from the beach and we paddled out there on longboards and my friend on a sponge. It was pretty fun. Not sure if May is too early to see much action, but I'm sure you can always slay some barred surf perch from the beach. I would stick with zzzzz's recommendation and enjoy the tacos, cuagamas, and the 18-23 yr old tail that that will be patrolling the local haunts!
  6. Surfdoc

If you find time to fish for anything other then splitfin...

Then your Gay....................

Leave your long rod at home!
  7. barracuda Killer

wear a condom, dont drink the water, fuck fishing
    (not in that order)
  8. chriscoobs

ill ask my girlfriend tonite if im gay and let you know what she says after :Romantic_ :jerkoff: ;) I still wanna see if i cant kill something down there, other than a fifth by noon every day.
  9. http404

Take a cab over to the Oasis Beach Resort. You should be able to find some fish along the beach around there. Should be easy to get a cab back to HQ from there too.