Fishin Fool - Deep Fun - Tiles, Bass & Birds

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic Reports and Discussion' started by Fishin Fool, Jan 27, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Fishin Fool

Boat: Fishin Fool
    31' Contender FA

Crew:
    Lucian (Me) - Fishin Fool
    Capt. Mike Beane of Blue Dragon Charters - Kapoc
    Scott Payne - Bird Master
    Danny Dale - Green Acres

I was talked into fishing again after taking a beating last time, we had calm seas as we headed out.

We found Sea Bass, Blue Line Tiles, Blue Fish and a few Dogfish. Everyone hooked up, one here and one or two there, it was a blast. Both Danny & Scott caught paper tiles.

We had a little bird swimming beside the boat who kept trying to come aboard and warm up. We helped him out. He wandered around checking everything out before finding a nice warm spot to relax and take it easy.

After an hour we had decided to move to another area and put the bird back into the water. Funny little bird wanted to come back aboard, but we left it to it's native environment. We saw many more throughout the day and they almost all wanted to come and visit.

We had an awesome ride in 85 miles, in 2 hours, I love my boat on calm days.

Talked to Brad on the Rest Assured, great guy. We kept in touch all day, it's always nice to have a buddy boat.

Final Talley:
    28 Blueline Tiles - 2 Citations
    50+ Nice Sea Bass
    3 - Bluefish
    Smattering of Dogfish

Another fine adventure with a Great Crew!!!

BTW: Thanks Mike for CLEANING MY BOAT!!!

Here are a few pics:

Scott with a nice bass
    [​IMG]

Scott with his new friend
    [​IMG]

Danny with his paper tile
    [​IMG]

Still trying to get back into the boat
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Catch
    [​IMG]

The Crew L to R: Danny, Scott, Lucian, Mike
    [​IMG]
  2. drseiler

good thing you didn't cook that bird. it brought good luck. and 85 miles in two hours. hell Thats like wow. Congrats on what looks/sounds like an awsome day.
  3. squirtis

Another Great Report!!

Excellent Lucian...Congrats
  4. Fishin Fool

Thanks.
    That bird was cool as shit, it wasn't afraid of anyone on board.

Thanks Curtis, we had a ball. Last time we went deep we took a 5 hour beating trying to get back to shore.
  5. Bank Robber

Nice haul on the bottom grabbers.