Favorite tackle shop

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by SaltyCoral, May 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. SaltyCoral

What are you favorite tackle shops in Los Angeles county? Looking for a good one. The only ones I know of are Charkbait and Big Fish tackle both of which are in orange county.
  2. gved823

Sav On tackle in Santa Fe Springs
  3. simmo13

Longfin off chapman ave 55 freeway. Not too far from LB and TONS of good stuff.
  4. Rehabfishin

X2
  5. sneep

Bob Sands
  6. Trayscool

X10

I live in long beach too and this is where I shop
  7. LBSICKCHILD

WHERE IN LONG BEACH ARE YOU?...THERE'S PERFORMANCE TACKLE ON KATELLA IN LOS AL....NOT FAR FROM LB....BUT IF U WANNA TAKE A SHORT DRIVE SAV ON TACKLE IS JUST OFF THE TELEGRAPH RD ON THE 605
  8. SaltyCoral

I'm off long beach blvd and Carson.
  9. LBSICKCHILD

MIGHT AS WELL DRIVE TO SAV ON TACKLE.....605N EXIT TELEGRAPH RD EAST...MAKE A RIGHT AT THE GAS STATION AND THEY'LL JUST BE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.
  10. SaltyCoral

I'm gonna stop there tomorrow.
  11. TonyH54

Bass Pro in Rayncho Tucamonga
  12. SaltyCoral

LOS ANGELES COUNTY.
  13. hot tuna

Don't forget about Baja Fish Gear. Located in Lomita at Narbone. Great supply and all the guys fish.
  14. lasparky11

X2
  15. SaltyCoral

I'll check out bob sands as well eventually. Thank you
  16. Johnny J

Sunday Savon is having a Barbi with a bunch of Vendor booths and lots of deals. 10am to 4pm.
  17. bajapaddyhopper

It's a bit more than that. It's actually their annual salt water bass seminar. Some of the top anglers from the SWBA will be speaking and teaching some of their techniques.
  18. fishordie

Bob Sands Tackle, in Van Nuys, Ca., is one of the best stocked Tackle stores in the Los Angeles area. Long Range, Short Range, Salt water or Fresh water. From the lightest tackle to the heaviest. Rows and Rows of the latest and greatest items available. This is a true old fashioned tackle shop except the customer service and fishing knowledge is Class A. Come on in and just chat, learn some connections or techniques, have a custom rod built or buy gear for the kids. You do not have to spend a dime and you will still be treated like a king. Besides, I usually donate time there on Saturdays. By the way Bob Sands is also one of the last places in L.A. to carry Blood and Lug worms live. Frozen bait of all kinds. One stop shopping.....
    Go see Sal, Go See Sal, Go See Sal. And his pet Spot too.

Jamie
  19. SaltyCoral

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336159083.292117.jpg Stopped at sav on. It just happed to be by where I was posting today.
  20. plasticslinger

There is also Fisherman's Depot in bellflower off of bellflower blvd and flower across the street from the post office ran by Moe Alcala who used to be at bigfish in sealbeach. Sav on is good also , see you went there. Baja fish gear in lomita is worth the drive also..they know have Moon wrapping rods who used to own Fishermans depot before moe..