Duke v. MSU

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Dos Locos, Mar 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Dos Locos

Lemme be the first to say this, win or lose, DUKE is sucking ass tonight. I'll be surprised if they win. 20 turnovers and a lack of scoring do NOT equal a championship team. Lets hope the second half goes better. It ain't lookin good to say the least for my devils.......
  2. Surfdoc

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAAAAARRRRREEEEES!

:D
  3. JTAP

Its pick on Chris week.
  4. Dos Locos

I know, I know Stan, as soon as they televise a Cheeseburger eating contest on TV at your favorite McDonalds location, then you'll care, my bad........
  5. Dos Locos

A well played game by Michigan State, they beat Duke hands down. Just flat out, outplayed them. MSU scored double the points Duke did in the paint. With 20+ turnovers, the Bluedevils flat out choked.
  6. Captain Curt

I feel your pain bro. At least you didn't choke the first round like my boys. Now we're going to have to listen to Brandon for a Loooooooooong time.

Curtis........

The boat Hanna...........
  7. Surfdoc

WTF is a MSU.....................

and get it straight Biaaatch... It's beer drinking at Hooters...Now thats a contest I could get into!!! LOL

BTW........ sorry about your suck ass team pilgrim...:D
  8. Dos Locos

Thanks, Duke sucked tonight and Michigan State University (MSU) beat the shit out of 'em.
  9. Eye Problem

Sorry dude, but an ass whooping was inevitable this year, they dont have the horses they used to, especially being in this kind of race.
  10. Saluki

I
    L
    L
    I
    N
    I

:rockin:

Damn dude, Duke was biatch slapped :spank: slap:

And the ACC can kiss my Big 10 ASS :D

Hmmmmmmm, Illini, Wisc., MSU in the elite 8,,,, I bet Dickie V. is hating life right now!!! LOL
  11. Eye Problem

Yo Brandon, -Arizona - Illinois may be the best match up of the tournament
  12. blowboater

Wearing da green and white tonite. Sorry dude - not. :spank: slap: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
  13. byeye

Fuck Soccer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Double Z

BPFed,
    Bait tanks almost done. Season is almost here. Just bought three new MegaBait lures. Still can't wait to see my son's get pinned to the rail on a YFT! Hope you have a big checking account for fuel and bait!

Dayle
  15. Dos Locos

Hey dayle, almost that time my brotha. Just getting ready to hit the water with my son Zachary in a few minutes
  16. Saluki

Chris, you can go fishing all the time now that b-ball season is over,,,,,,,,

For you that is LOL
  17. BTB

When I was back there last December, I got a taste of the Duke / North Carolina rivalry. Unreal. Can't we all just - get along?
  18. Gil Marlin

Go Padres...
  19. Fishybuzz

Duke needs to recruit more refs....MS just beat the shit out them and even the refs couldn't save the Dookies this time.....

JJ who??????....Salim from Arizona is without a doubt a better shooter than JJ inspite of what Dickie says....LMAO