Dolphins are cool!!!

Discussion in 'Goof Off Photo Editing & Video Clips' started by dbar, Oct 6, 2008.

Share This Page

1. dbar

Guess this is what they came up with to keep themselves occupied while they are locked in a tank for years at a time!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMCf7SNUb-Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMCf7SNUb-Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. 138

Sorry they are in the tank and not helping me try and find fish. Need all the help I can get. That is a great video.
  3. schoebo

is that what yft look like under water?
  4. BiggestT

OK explain to me how it's possible for air to hold its form in a ring for that long in water? I'm skeptical of this video.
  5. dbar

Dude if thats faked, somebody is REALLY good with a computer!!! But I don't know how it holds its shape like that.

BTW thanks for the manual page!!!
  6. BiggestT

You're welcome on the manual. Good luck on that trouble shooting. I have the 1620 model radar and love it, especially when I need it.

I agree, I don't know how air could hold its shape like that under water. It would require major current. I don't know.
  7. bocker

COOL!!! I want one in a big ass tank in my back yard.
  8. dbar

Its not gona help ya find tuna if its in a damn tank!!!!!!!
  9. Carl

WTF ? Dolphin farts form rings?
  10. bunling

Those are French Dolphins dude.
  11. Glyn

The physics involved in the formation of the bubble rings.

12. dbar

13. Blackfish

14. dbar

That was pretty interesting!!!
  15. bunling

It's actually SEAGULL shit , it dissapates circularly and at a rapid rate when infused directly in Saltwater, SEAGULL SHIT-on the fly"-101.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  16. FishAbility

neat... those are some bored ass dolphins...
  17. bunling

HA HA , YOU GET-IT !!! "BORED-ASS" ......WHOOP!
  18. Shaka760

19. keg1234

fu_k............ and i still can't figure out how to change the time on my coffee maker.