DOGS PISSING ON MY LAWN

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by BAJA.DESERT.RAT, May 4, 2012.

1. BAJA.DESERT.RAT

i need some advice...one neighbor walks his dog ( don't know who ) and the dog pisses on the same spot on my plants and it runs down my pavers and is staining them and it stinks. GOTTA BE A BIG DOG !

i bought some habenero chile spray and some cayenne powder and spread it all over the area but...didn't work.

anybody have any advice ? can't put antifreeze !

i thank you in advance

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT
  2. ?? fisherman

Absolutely DON'T put antifreeze...... that would be a major dickhead move!! It's not the dogs fault, it's the owners fault.

The unknown fisherman:p:
  3. Fishbones

Lay some Rose stems in the area
  4. nmbrinkman

Approach the owner next time you see them. They probably aren't aware of the issue.
  5. reel man

Had the same problem with people walking their dogs. Most of the time they pissed on the tree in the parkway, but some just had to do it on my lawn which killed spots of grass.

We set a gallon milk container right in the middle of the lawn and so far it's worked. Dogs have left our lawn alone.
  6. lynndeva

post # 24
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/personal-news/425530-getting-rid-family-possums-3.html

once the dog and dog owner get soaked a time or 2, I'll bet it stops!
  7. ConSeaMate

I'm sorry.......
  8. wils

ok, jerry.
    how did you hear of this and why does it work? :confused: :confused:
  9. mercerm

Just make a sign something like:

WARNING
    Pesticide in use
    Dangerous to pets
    Kills on contact....
  10. Saluki

I live at the end of a culdesac & only one block from a huge park, but nooooooo that's not good enough. I had a neighbor who used to walk his dog & let it shit in my yard. He'd attempt to wipe up most of it in q plastic baggy. I asked him to stop using my yard as his dogs scheduled shithouse. He argued that it didn't hurt anything. One day I shit in a gallon ziplock, went down to his house & smeared it on the hood of his car. I haven't seen him walking down my street since.