does Noah's sell mexi licenses and boat permits?

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by el Toro, Jun 25, 2007.

1. el Toro

Time to renew. Also, I know you need your boat reg for the permit. I just moved and have no idea where my registration is. Can they get what they need of of last years boat permit or do I absolutely have to have it?
  2. Az.monkey

3. el Toro

I think that was the same story last year about this time when I had to renew.
  4. Az.monkey

No boat registration = no boat permit as they charge by the length printed on the reg. you might call the SD Mex consulate and ask them tho. do a search on the board for it. tons of info for the addy and phone # and they speak english to boot. although you'll need your reg. if stopped in mex waters
  5. Kurt

They can pull the info off your old one I think. Heck I never had to drag my boat to Squidco so they must :D I couldn't find mine either till later.

Maybe it's who's behind the counter.

But you better find it if you get stopped.
  6. sandiegofisherm

call conapesca 619 233 4324 everybody buys the permits from here and then resales them with a service charge , they are open m-f 8 -2 boats under 23 feet $32.55 corner of 4th and laurel under mr a's restraunt , the only thing is they only take cashiers check or money order for the exact amount , so call and ask them total is and get your permits, you will save some money by going here
  7. Az.monkey

That's the place, thanks Tony. There is a shop right across the street that can handle the money order payment
  8. Squid Vicious

............thanks ....i'm gonna call there , i've been paying a $20.00 sevice charge on the boat and then my license = $ 40.00
  9. el Toro

SHIT! I've looked all over and I can't find the damn registration! Options are: Download the form for a duplicate, pay $17, takes 30 days, bend over...

Or go to the DMV office and deal with the scum on the bottom of the gene pool.

DAMMIT! Why did this have to happen now, when the fish start to bite and I want to go this weekend. Anyone got a friend at the DMV?
  10. dru

They have friends? wow.
  11. @-EZ

Can you say "a Lack of attention to detail"? :imdumb: Sorry dude..had too.
  12. ?? fisherman

Three letters nate, AAA, they are your friend

The unknown fisherman:p:
  13. Kurt

Mind ends up with my hard copy gps numbers and crap. It's worth a shot to see if they'll sell you one anyways.
  14. jcole4455

Just a point of interest to some, I don't have time during the week to go to San Diego to get the needed permits and I didn't want to get bent over paying the "service charge", so I called conapesca, they faxed me the apps, I filled out the paperwork and sent in a copy of the registration on thurs along with a postage paid self addressed envelope and got the permits back on Monday. I didn't know that was an option, but it worked like a champ.....
  15. el Toro

@-EZ, lick my scrote. I just moved and everything I own is stuffed in boxes and piled 10 feet high.
  16. @-EZ

Sorry to hear that....Good luck...:imdumb:
  17. hotrodtuna

Nate two letters.........AA

Nate two letters.........N/A

You pick....

your friends bro.....

Help you not forget! :imdumb:
  18. gecsr1

Last year when I got Boat permit, at the landings, they would not accept a photo copy of the registration they wanted to see the original current registration, ( that was at seaforth landing) . Needless to say I don't go there anymore.... so just an fyi, they may want the original.... I'd call first.

So I went to the manager at Dana Landing is a Good Guy....
  19. dru

Can you say the 182? :)
  20. Kurt