Did not give the Fish a Fighting Chance!

Discussion in 'Panama & Central America Fishing Reports' started by PSFL, Feb 9, 2011.

1. PSFL Advertiser

Back from France are the fishing duo Daude and Degroote, there luck this trip did not turned on until the last few days of there trip but had such a blast including a Black Marlin (450#) that they brought in with two Rods, the fish ate both live bonito and Capt. Macho set the hooks on the fish at the same time, I call it lucky! besides that they enjoyed popping for Cuberas in the Coiba area, Snowy Groupers and lots of other species that were willing to bite, they were on big schools of YFTs but no takers, enjoy the pics.

Panama Sport Fishing Lodge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. tap

Good variety of gamefish! Those NEW bow casting rails are looking good too!

Tony Peña
    "The Roving Angler"
  3. brantc Admin

Great pics as usual....

and lots of variety...nicely done.
  4. tootman

See John, once Walt and I left, the frenchmen finally caught some fish!:rofl:
  5. PSFL Advertiser

yes I know Tim! does your arms and back still hurts? compliments of PSFL, LOL
  6. tootman

John the arms are ok, but I must admit that blue on the last day nearly broke my back. Thanks again for a great time, PSFL is my new favorite. Great boats, fishy captains, a fun staff who answers every need, its truly an incredible experience.
    See you in 2012!
    Tim
    p.s. think Excursion or EL Expedition.LOL
  7. kqmx586

Looks like a great little business you got going on there.. consider yourself one of the lucky few in life!! My dreams is to do that and mix it up with a surfing lodge... sweet catch too!!
  8. shaker123

Looks like there are lots of fish caught from the pictures. What happens to the fish that does not survive and there is extra fish? Does it get sold to the local folks at their market place?
  9. PSFL Advertiser

Besides giving the fish to the Orphanage and the Public School in the area the Captain and mates family are very grateful to have them, we don't sell any fish that is brought in and majority of the fish is released , fish that are brought in are decided by the Anglers if they want too.
  10. tunaddiction

The fish does not go to waste..you can always send it up this way john!
  11. PSFL Advertiser

Got a cooler full of Tuna coming your way!