Deadliest Catch

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Kelp King, Apr 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Kelp King

New one tonight, from the looks of the previews it looks like its gonna be a good one.
  2. ReconDoc242

i love that show....ballsy fisherman!
  3. tylerderdan

I'm a big fan, love the show!
  4. FishingSloth

By far one of the Best Shows on T.V. Today.
  5. albacore858

6. tattooedfreak36

And the season will be longer this year w/ the # of boats reduced but the amount of catch the same
  7. Robert Loughran

Fuckn best show on TV! Those guys are studs (Not in the Saluki kinda way)
  8. Genelie

My buddy did that for one season, brought home 15,000.00 ...But he said he would never do it again.
  9. fishpainter

This is the best show,when I go to Vegas im so aggressive with my crab eating now.....I waste nothing...im chewing the orange off the shell.You could not get me to do that job.....I HATE bad weather when im on a boat...HATE IT.
  10. drseiler

That has been my fav-show,Istoked at a 2nd season.
  11. like whoa

This a really good show.
  12. Spyder

Great show! The cameramen are just as nuckin futs to be out there as the boat crew.

Captain Sig look like a young Gary Busey.
  13. Hellbear

Those guys are fuckin nuts. I have relatives that live up in Alaska that did that for about 10 years then retired up there. You want to talk about some tuff old okies. They are old people you don't mess with.
  14. spearboy321

It was a sweet show and then there was Blood Sweat and Rigs was on. Those guys are pretty gnarly walking around on the bottom 500 feet down.
  15. albacore858

what is that show about?
  16. spearboy321

Commercial divers fixing the rigs that were either destroyed or hurt during Katrina and the other hurricane that blew threw the Gulf.
  17. pacific p

Absolutly love that show. Its awesome.
  18. albacore858

thats gnarley ill watch it next week