Costa Rica report 1/10

Discussion in 'Panama & Central America Fishing Reports' started by Thums up, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Thums up

Just talked to some of our crew. The fishing this week has been getting better and better. We are averaging 10-12 sails and day and up to a couple shots at marlin everyday. There are also some dolphin and wahoo mixed in. As this year starts to fill up we are now excepting bookings for 09' with a 10%discount if you put down your deposit by Feb 28, 2008. Tight lines!
  2. Rob C

Who is the Capt. of the Rose Maria? Nice boat.
    Rob C
  3. Thums up

Jay's the capt., I see your Texas and so is he. Do you know him?
  4. Rob C

Crazy, Jay!!! Yes I fished w/ him a few times. Great capt. Tell him Rob from Houston said hi. I thought he had the only B28 down there, GREAT boat for your area. I wish I could take my boat over there, no fun here having to run 60 miles to fish. I am going to Quepos to fish w/ some friends Feb 14 might have to come over and have a few cold ones w/ Y'All. Good luck w/ the charters, Gaviotas(sp) is one bad ass lodge. Hope to see y'all soon.
    Rob C
  5. Thums up

That's is crazy Jay. All 6' + of him. He teamed up with us last season and is doing pretty good. Feel free to stop on down. I have his phone PM me for it and I will pass it on. In the future if you fish Quepos we can send him up with the boat. He will travel if it 3 days fishing or more. Great guy! Have a good one...Greg
  6. Rob C

I would like to be fishing Golfito better than Quepos but that is where my friend will be. Tell jay and Jessica, Rob and Sara said Hi.
    Rob C