Condolences to Captain Ernie & Family

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by danhanz, May 1, 2010.

Share This Page

1. danhanz

Sorry if I'm re-posting here but wanted to sent condolences to Captain Ernie (Chubasco II) & his family for the loss of they're son.

God bless the Prieto Family.
  2. gonsurfn

I had not heard....that is very sad. Ernie is good people.. God bless the family in this sad time.
  3. ZHALVAJE

We are sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.
    Alex Acosta & Family
  4. BillP

Oh man, this is sad, Ernie is such a good guy, my condolences.....
  5. pascuale

I used to work on the Dolphin II (great boat) and fished with Ernie a few times on the Chubasco II (awesome boat). Ernie is a great guy and im very sorry to hear about his family's loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers Ernie.
  6. WreckinBall

Ernie, my deepest heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family in your time of heartache. I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

- Jerry Morris
  7. Glyn

Condolences to his family. I am very sorry... What happened?
  8. BillP

I'd like to know the source of your info on this.
  9. TurdRoller

I'm friends with his crew member (Captain, and Deckhand) Trevor. The information is true. Not sure what exactly went wrong, but the baby passed about 2 days after being born. Very sad, Ernie is a great person and Captain.
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
  10. Carl

That's horrible! I'm so sorry...All my best to the family...
  11. BillP

Thank you. Truly sad...... :(
  12. sandiegofisherm

very sad to hear prayers to ernie and his wife
  13. BuonaForTuna

Ernie sorry to hear about your loss and i wish you and your family the strength to overcome this loss. May God be with you and your family.
  14. Jaydog

Oh man I am so sorry to Ernine, his family, and the entire Chub family and crew. Prayers and good thoughts going out for my friends.
  15. ConSeaMate

God Bless the Little Angel...........
  16. Slater

Wish the family the best, prayers sent. A fellow BD'r informed me of this last week & very sad & terrible thing! Could happened to any of us & we really should appreciate our loved ones...
  17. FishinArmo

Ernie is a great guy , my Condolences go out to his family, GOD BLESS.