Cedros trip end of month with Cedros Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by cbuzzetti, Jul 6, 2008.

1. cbuzzetti

Anybody interested in going to Cedros Is at the end of this month?
    Looking for a couple of fisherman who are interested in this trip. Depart from San Diego July 25 in the AM, take van to Ensenada Airport, hop on charter plane to Cedros Island, fish that afternoon all day the next two days and AM on the day of departure July 28. Fishing is in 24-30' pangas. All lodging, food, fishing, boats and ground transportation (from SD) included.
    They have a maximum of 12 persons. There are currently 6 spots open. Cost is $1,200 pp.
    See more info at Cedros Outdoor Adventures - Baja eco-tours and fishing trips
    This looks like a great trip and the fishing should be incredible. YT, YFT, huge Calicos, WSB etc.

Charlie
    805-286-1732 cb at fibertools.com
    PS I am not an employee. I just want to fish in a place I have never been.<!--/Text-->
  2. screaming_spool

Im on this trip. We had a trip scheduled for this weekend, but due to A major family emergency we had to back out.
    Jose who runs the operation was a total class act. He rescheduled us for the 26-28.
    In his words"family is ALWAYS first"

He gained lifeteime clients w/ his actions.

See you at the end of the month
  3. cbuzzetti

I tried to make a reservation today and Jose said that the plane is full due to the fishing co-op having their anual meeting that weekend. He is trying to see if he can put something together to get me there.
    He was very apologetic and said they are trying to move this trip or add another one for the following weekend.
    May just have to tow the boat to SQ and fish there.