Catch More Fish, Burn Less Fuel - www.fishdope.com

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by Ali, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Ali

What is FishDope?

fish, (especially referring to two or more kinds or species[​IMG]) fish·es, verb
    –noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">1.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dope [dohp]–noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent minmax_bound="true"><TBODY minmax_bound="true"><TR minmax_bound="true"><TD class=dn vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">1.</TD><TD vAlign=top minmax_bound="true">Slang. information, data, or news: What's the latest dope on the strike? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Catch more fish...

Burn less fuel...

Coming Soon....

FishDope - Catch More Fish, Burn Less Fuel
    • Catch More Fish, Burn Less Fuel - www.fishdope.com-FD-Logo.gif
  2. dru

Great, i'll never get any work done now. Looks cool though@
  3. Dennis Porter

Another place to avoid work, and talk shit...!
  4. johnnylite

Will we have to fill out an application to see if we qualify as real fisherman or can anybody look? LOL
  5. Ali

Read up on the site boys...

It's SST's, Chloro, Tide, Moon, Weather and all the latest bite information on one sick map with a crazy Google Earth type interface.

Take a look and get ready....
  6. Hooops

How much for just an 1/8 of this dope?
  7. ddc

Looks pretty sweet. I see you have RSS available on that site. Any chance you can do that for BD? Nice work!

ddc
  8. Charlie tuna

Cool, but i don't have $149 :(
  9. Royboy

Beta??? Better give us a teaser before the water warms up or 'aint no one givin' up $150 a crack to test drive.
  10. SALTYDAWG Advertiser

Looks real cool, I hope theyre up and running before my Terrafin is up for renewal
  11. marlyn

you know whar happens kevin youll just be going back for another 1/8,just get the whole g now and save a trip
  12. dbar

I'm gona wait for the reviews before I drop $150, but it looks cool !!!
  13. pupuplatter

HOT BITE Reports from Professionals and FishDope users
    Who are the pro's????
  14. c-goat

OK,whats Tommys cut?
  15. ReconDoc242

So whats the deal with this? When is the beta release happening?
  16. Ali

VERRRRRY Soon...
  17. Saluki

Good, because I know a couple of Hicks that want to be the first to report tuna on a PB. :D
  18. shinerunner

times awastin'
  19. reelnexotic

Anythings better then Terrafin. Iam willin to fork out 150. Its only 50 bucks more. Hey Ali I signed up but never got and email verifyin my password and shit. Are they have complications or something. I sent them an email lettin them know.
  20. @-EZ

I tried to sign up for the Beta invite but it will not recognize my username. :imdumb: Suggestions?