Cap. Meeting truck and boat parking?

Discussion in '2010 Yellowtail Shootout' started by nate, Jun 19, 2008.

1. nate

Saw the posts on parking for the banquet in the dirt lot. Is it O.K. to park our trucks and boats there Fri. night for the Captains Meeting also?
  2. Sluester

Why bring the boat? Just curious.
  3. Afry

Some are launching Friday and may have a truck and trailer to deal with. I never leave my trailer at the launch ramp parking lot.
  4. Ali Admin

Hey Nate,

Honestly, I don't know.

I would call the hotel. There is street parking too but you might not want to count on that.
  5. ConSeaMate

Get back to my shirts....please!.....[​IMG]....
  6. Sluester

Thanks. Makes sense to me.
    Going LOOOONG or trying to beat the crowd.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  7. nate

Thanks Ali, I'll try the Hotel.

Afry is right we are launching after the meeting. We want to have enough time to get to......uh......hmmmm......La Jolla;)
  8. ConSeaMate

Check for electronic tracking devices attached to you boat......[​IMG]...
  9. Az.monkey

Thanks bigmouth, can you guess where I put yours last week ???? :D
  10. nate

No worries, I have the latest in anti spyware for my boat.

For anyone else who may need to park your rigs there, Ace parking said its O.K. to park in the big dirt lot but they don't monitor it and do not guarantee its security.
  11. Az.monkey

So you think your safe ? My name is Bond, Gold Bond and I'm an activated powder that will make your feet feel good ! You can fish, but you can't hide, Muhahahahahahahaha!
  12. JimDavis

Dirt lot? Damn!!!
    I am not parking my $90K car on dirt man... C'mon...
    Seriously what they'll do to us if we go to the main gate and give the car to valet?
    Shoot us?
  13. watch-n-learn

pilothouses goin long?
  14. Jason Admin

For the captains meeting I would personally drop the boat in the parking lot at the launch ramp with a team mate. Have him rig and make sandwichs :D. Then go to the captains meeting and get it done.