Cabo Bound.......Again!

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Trip Planning' started by Punkfish, Jul 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Punkfish

Will be in Cabo again 7/24 thru 7/29, any BDer's gonna be around hit me up! Myself and the fam will be at the Melia as usual, I'll be fishing 7/26-7/27, and have room for 1-2 more.

Mark/Jeff, sorry boys I had to move the trip up one week.

Jas....................................................................................................
  2. fishaholic 1

Ah that sucks jason but O well shit happens ,well miss ya, good luck on the fishing . are you still using EL BUDSTER boats
  3. Punkfish

Yep, still fishing the EB. I know it sucks, but some business shit came up the first week of August and I had to re-schedule the trip. I'll let ya know how it goes down when I get back.

Jas...................................................................................................
  4. mooningu

Just got back on Sat.
    I used "EL BUDSTER" 2 days and they hooked us up !!! Great crew.
    Enjoy and hope you slay em.

Dave
  5. Punkfish

Dave,
    Did they put you on the fish?? If so, what? YFT, Marlin, Dodo's?? Most likely stayed on the Cortez side correct? Let me know bro!!

Jas....................................................................................................
  6. mooningu

1st day I wanted Marlin and dodo's, which they got us.
    2nd day wanted YFT, which they got us again.
    Most of the fish were on the pacific side about 8 miles out. You can read my report here in the Baja fishing forum or on the El Budster website under fishing reports.

Now Thur on the water changed due to a hurricane 500 miles south and it was still effecting things when we left on Sat.

We were on the El Budster and the El Budster 1 got skunked each day going towards the cortez side.
  7. Punkfish

Right on Dave,
    I just read about your days on Jims website! WTG:appl: !!!

Jas.....................................................................................................