Bus Project

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by fishnsoldier, Feb 21, 2007.

Share This Page

1. fishnsoldier

Well here are some pics of the Bus project. I got some stickers from my folks in California, and Someone from Kona sent Kona Coffe stickers ( the name was covered by the post office label) thanks I will post more pics as I get more stickers in. Thanks for the Support
    feb002.JPG

feb005.JPG

feb010.JPG

feb006.JPG

feb003.JPG

feb009.JPG
  2. daniel-neill

Noel;
    Did you ever get the Oceanside / fishing stickers?
    Dan
  3. shinerunner

Man that thing needs a big BD sticker bad
  4. Ragin' Cajun

Yeah, where's the BD sticker?????
  5. seabass willie

Noel, Look up Mike, what I sent him should be there soon...... The Happy Fisherman is the best one!!!!!!!!
  6. fishnsoldier

I will get with Mike. I haven't recieved the Oside stickers or anything else mail is sporatic here at best... I agree I need a 10' long BD sticker for both sides......
  7. jagerhunchback

i got the stuff but im not there anymore, i'll give noel the stuff when i return. noel you should see this shithole, those worst cav guys are all flavors of fucked up, us the eighty deuche are down here to do the dirty work
  8. daniel-neill

I hate to bug you guys. I am sure your hands are full, but Any more Pics? :D
  9. fishnsoldier

OK I finally got around to wash the Bus and put the other stickers on. Here are some more pictures I will continue to update as we get more.
    No one can scrounge up a BD sticker?
    • Bus Project-DSCF2503.JPG
    • Bus Project-DSCF2505.JPG
    • Bus Project-DSCF2506.JPG
    • Bus Project-DSCF2508.JPG
  10. seabass willie

sent a banner, 6 large stickers and about 50 smaller ones. I sure hope they enjoy and we are proud they want to show our logo. We are so proud of the young men and women that serve our country! Our prayers are with them! Thanks for contacting us.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Carol A Hodson<o:p></o:p>
    Administrative Assistant<o:p></o:p>
    Corporate Public Relations<o:p></o:p>
    Bass Pro Shops
    Noel,
    I sent this lady a picture of the bus, she sent the stuff from Bass Pro Shops to mike..........

<o:p></o:p>
  11. seabass willie

just got off the phone with a friend from California, hes going to the Fred Hall show in Long Beach and will get so BD stickers and he will mail them to me and i will mail them over to Mike.
  12. fishnsoldier

We appreciate all the support. I hope to Link up with Mike soon
  13. daniel-neill

I saw the marlin, tuna and big "O" but my son wants to know what happened to the bikini 'Local Motion" sticker:D. I told him it is probably on someone's headboard, just like his:eek:

Thank you for your support!
    :drunk :drunk :drunk
  14. fishnsoldier

Close it is on my Wall.
  15. daniel-neill

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Job!

:D
  16. RogerRamJet

The bus is lookin good. If you ever get to Al Udeid, Qatar on R&R, let me know. I will buy you a beer or three. From one soldier to another. Thanks for your service. I have been out of the Army for a few years but still supporting the cause.

Keep your rod off the railing,
    Mike
  17. Lahaina Kat

Aloha Noel.....where do I send Stickers? aloha kathy
  18. Ali Admin

How did I miss this?

PM me with your UPO address and I'll send off some HUGE BD stickers.
  19. seabass willie

Here is Noel's address, to send the stickers to, I found this in the "Kirkut Report" thats on this forum....

Noel Blanton
    HHC 3IBCT 25th ID (PSD)
    unit # 70082
    APO AE 09338
  20. Ali Admin

Noel,

Can you please confirm that address is good?

I'm gonna pimp your bus....