Blood Drive results

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by barracuda Killer, Apr 7, 2006.

1. barracuda Killer

You Guys Rock !!!

Blood drive stats

Our quota was 30 pints of blood
    we had 54 people line up to give.
    we obtained 42 pints of blood.

The drive was a complete success.
    we more than covered our quota per the Blood Bank, peoples donations just covered the cost of food. and a good time was had by all.

It could not have gone any better. You guys are all the way awesome.

Special thanks:

Jason (Papa J) for stepping up and getting it done.

Ali for the swag and assistance
    Jason for not shutting off the bite
    Cory for putting up with my request
    Tony (SanDiegoFisherman) for the swag

and lastly to all the BD family that made this happen. You guys and gals stepped up and did yourself proud.

On behave of Jim,Kristie,Jason and myself, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.bdoutdoors.com/gallery/files/6/1/8/1/102_0281.JPG

[IMG]http://www.bdoutdoors.com/gallery/files/6/1/8/1/102_0280.JPG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[​IMG]
    </FIELDSET>

WTG Ron. You are an allright guy.

Jack
  3. barracuda Killer

Thanks Jack, you were missed

:rofl: :rofl:
  4. Kurt

CK is an ok guy, no matter whatchallsay :D

Oh ya..

neener neener
  5. Jaydog

Hell yeah Ron, what a great turn out. Everyone that participated deserves a pat on the back!!! My girlfriend and I had a great time with you all. Ron, you set this all up, you set a goal, you passed your goal, and we had a great time doing it, you my friend have a VERY LARGE HEART and I'm proud to call you a friend!!! Jason (Papa J) you rule and thanks for BBQ, food, drinks, and the laughs...

PS- Somebody could have given me a hat or some sunscreen, my face looks like a damn tomato and it hurts!!!
  6. barracuda Killer

Jay I love you man, but your ol lady is a stone fox, fisrt change I get, I'm running off with her.
    BTW. I have some cream for ur face :jerkoff:
  7. KC Kevin

I am in awe of all you guys who showed up to give of yourselves. Ron, you da man. What an awesome act of selflessness. Behind all the BS, there are some amazing men and women who call themselves Bloodydeckers.

:notworthy:
  8. Spyder

That's GREAT Ron! :appl: I knew we were gonna beat 30 just by how many of us were waiting to give our pint. Was great meeting a few of you today and matching names with faces.

Thanks to all those who gave both their time and blood today for the cause:appl: .

BD RULES!!!
  9. Fishburger

BloodyDecks

ALL heart & class!!!!!!!

Period!
  10. Az.monkey

Mega props to those that showed and to Ron , Jewbaka et all . Dam I love this place :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
  11. gonebendo

I'm so glad to hear about the good turn out. I wish I could have been there. Hopefully some of the guys will make this a regular donation (???) Man...just when I really start to have my doubts about you guys, you go and pull something like this.... Now I have to find something new to bitch about. Ron, none of this would have happened without you....someone needs to take you out on a major fish slayin trip. I know I will regret saying this later...but... the world needs more people like you guys....
  12. Nancinator

Awesome job for a good cause! The pictures look great, I don't see anybody passed out...
  13. gaff_ya_good

BD is kinda like the philippines, you got a shitload of family that you hardly know about. i had a good time just bein there.

alright who said this: "remind me to whoop yo ass before you leave"
  14. captamb1

Kristie and I would like to thank each and every one of you who came to the Bloody Decks Blood Drive and especially Ron (Cuda Killer), Jason (Papa J) and all of the wonderful people that make up the BD Family, which are too numerous to mention by name, it was great to meet all of you!
    I also want to thank all of you in advance because the next Bloody Deck’s Blood drive will even be bigger and better!!!
    Special thanks to the Seaforth Marina for allowing us to use their beautiful facilities.
    THANK YOU!!!!
    • Blood Drive results-101_0308.JPG
  15. drseiler

Mann, What a turn-out, Ron you are a good guy. All of us who attended this really did a great thing. Kristie your an angle. I was such a pleasure to meet you and all the other bd family. Nice work every-one. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :appl: :appl: :appl:
  16. Foul Habits

whats up BD.just like to say even thow i was ther only a short time i enjoyed meeting all of you guys ther. thanks for the kindness from your hearts and for the grub also i probebly would have passed out without that hot dog! any way i had a great time and i really like being a part in somthing so wonderfull:) :appl: :appl: :) .
  17. barracuda Killer

Thanks for showiing up and giving Ryan. We love you to.
    (this is where we have a group hug)
  18. jimmyab

When will be the next blood drive I would like to give for BD since I couldnt make the last one
  19. sealskinner

When asked the BD brothers and sisters will step up for the cause.
  20. gonebendo

Maybe we should set one up in Orange County somewhere. I would be glad to take care of that if we could get enough people in on donating.

Once you donate, you can donate again in 8 weeks, so maybe that would be a good time. I know there are a lot of BDers in SD, but arent there just as many in OC? Again, anyone who thinks an OC BD blood drive would be successful, reply or give me a heads up and I would be happy to put it together.