Bass Fishing Auga Milpa north of PV

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing' started by gringo loco, Mar 26, 2010.

1. gringo loco

gringo loco Newbie

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
    16' aluminum, gringo loco
    I have been fortunate to have met Dave & Barbara Sanders here in Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico. These guys came down here to start a bass fish resort out on the dam "aqua Milpa, 40 miles from Tepic and 135 miles North of PV.

They have spent all their money, sold and mortaged their houses, and exhausted their life saving to get this resort off the ground.

25% of your bookings goes directly to the "Franko Gonzales Casa de Los Niños" in Tepic. I have been helping them, when I can, with construction and interpetation of espanol. Eventualy when the resort is up and running it is to be turned over to the Orpahange as their business.

If you love to fish and have a heart go and look up "fishinmissionadventures,com" and see for yourself whats going on out there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. gringo loco

gringo loco Newbie

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
  3. doorman

doorman Bartle Doo

Name:
    Brett Murray
    Boat:
    21', champion,
    sounds like a noble cause

4. gringo loco

gringo loco Newbie

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
  5. slofireguy

slofireguy Newbie

Name:
    dan
    Boat:
    none
    I am not sure how to do this...My girlfriend and I will be staying in Punta Mita the first week of june. We would like to go fishing I am experienced and she is not I am interested in freshwater bass fishing for a day at Aqua Milpa or another near by lake. We will not be able to bring our fishing rods on the plane but possibly could bring some plastic baits. All depends on what they allow on the plane.
    would like to see if we could get any information to contact someone who might be willing to take us...for a fee.

[email protected]

Dan