Anyone know anything about these guys?

Discussion in 'Boating Discussion' started by jstcrzyengh, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. jstcrzyengh

2. Assalt Weapon

I think i read on craigs list that they are rip off artists. Not sure if the my memory is correct or that the info I read is accurate.

I would get a Customers List from them and check them out thoroughly if I were you.

What do you need done. There are plenty of bders who will help a brother out.
  3. nalani

give fitzpatricks mobile marine a call. he does a lot of work in mission bay. his cell# is (619)933-8311. he's been working on our boat for about 4 years.
  4. jstcrzyengh

I really don't have any work right now, but I always wanted to have someone available ready to go. Speaking of mission bay do you know of a good diver? I spoke to Joaquin and he said he was going to go out three weeks ago and have tried calling him a few times, but havent heard from him since.
  5. dombro

Had them work on my mercruiser motor and outdrive. They did good work and the convenience of having them come out to the house was great. I thought they might be a bit pricey, but I gladly paid it.
    Tom
  6. nalani

we currently use dockside divers, his name is brian. we just had the bottom re-painted so he hasn't actually cleaned it yet, just inspected it. his number is (858)337-1986.
  7. Kingfish

I'm @ Marina Village and use Marty's Marine Service. He doe's several boats on my dock, all seem to be pleased.

619 813 0334
  8. Kingfish

James,
    I've never used Alfredo (see link below) but he has worked on several boats on my dock. Major repairs like engine o'hauls to electrical , tune ups and more. Seems like a good (nice) person to work with. Check him out!

.qualitymarineservices.com/index.html