7/22/06 one last time

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Trip Planning' started by fishnfool101380, Jul 21, 2006.

1. fishnfool101380

before my vacation ends that is.
    will be leaving friday night to fish the inner banks (dont really have an exact plan yet), dodo, tails, maybe even some mako fishen.

anyone else goin?

TRIP CANCELLED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFULCULTYS, MAYBE WILL RUN SHORT
    IF SOME OUTRAGEOUS REPORTS COME IN, THEN ILL THROW THE BOAT BACK TOGETHER
    HATE TO BE A FLAKE, YOU GUYS GO KILL EM
  2. il delfino

Heading out late tonight / early morning from MB heading towards the 371 with plans to work the outside of the kidneys back up. Well give you a shout on 72 in the morning and see where your at.... Whats your boat name?
  3. mako dave

I'M GOING OUT TO THE 9 AND GOING TO HEAD SOUTH FROM THERE I WILL DO THIS LATE FRIDAY NIGHT SO I'M IN THE RIGHT TEMP FOR MY EARLY START, I'M NOT SURE WHERE I WILL END UP, I'M GOING TO FISH FOR MAKO'S LATE TONIGHT SO I WILL BE ABOUT 15 MILES OFF SHORE TO COMPANSATE FOR THE DRIFT TIME , YOU CAN CATCH ME 68/72.
  4. fishnfool101380

boat name red e

Ill be @ MB also what time you putten in?
  5. fishnfool101380

Wow night mako fishing heard it was the best, I think I need to refine my skills little more before boating one at night.
    Are you fishing for makos all day?
  6. il delfino

Planning on puttin her in the water at 230 - well give you a shout in the morning out there...
  7. Finology II

Looks as of now we will be running down to the lower banks and maybe out to the mushroom. If not over to the 295 then on up to the Fly trying to stay a bit on the outside. I will know more when I look at the SSTs.
  8. Finology II

Looks like there is a really good break at 19 and 32 right at that intersection. Hummm maybe I will head that way.
  9. fishnfool101380

TRIP CANCELLED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFULCULTYS, MAYBE WILL RUN SHORT
    IF SOME OUTRAGEOUS REPORTS COME IN, THEN ILL THROW THE BOAT BACK TOGETHER
    HATE TO BE A FLAKE, YOU GUYS GO KILL EM

:104167739 slap: :nutkick: :( gunz :finger: