4th of July dockside.

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by Papa "J", Jul 1, 2008.

1. Papa "J"

For those without plans we will be at the boat partying it up. Got the BBQ & Keg-r-ator flowing. Starting around 11am or noon.

If you're fishing that day stop back by the end of C dock at Seaforth marina in Quiviara Basin.

Shoot me a PM if you plan on stopping by, I always like to make sure we have enough food and cocktails.:food-smiley-014::food-smiley-014::food-smiley-014:
  2. MikeyLikesIt

3. Papa "J"

Thought all free beer was good beer....:imdumb:
  4. MikeyLikesIt

oh, missed that!

yep....GOOD beer!

we may swing by early Jason. If so, I have BFT.
  5. nalani

we have a boat in marina village on c dock. what time are you guys gonna party till? i coming down with the wife and kids (2) in the afternoon. would like to meet some bd'ers. ill bring some crown and some grub. let me know.
  6. Afry

If we don't head down to the Coral Fri we will stop by. Will call you later.
  7. Afry

Cancelled Coral trip - we will be there. Coming by cat, can we tie up to the mothership? Need anything?
  8. Clay

I might roll by J. I will call you.
  9. Papa "J"

Not bringing the keg-r-ator. Not really enough room for it, but will have plenty of room in the fridge for beer. I will have some but bring whatever you prefer. Please no bottles.

Got the tri tips marinating already.
  10. MikeyLikesIt

val and I will be there.....hope we can park!
  11. FishStalker

did they ban bottled beer at the dock? I already have a twelver of stella in bottles.
  12. SeaDawg

Robin and I are coming, but leaving the boat home :) See you later today :)
  13. Afry

J sure knows how to throw a party. "Mikeylikesit's" bf was off the hook.

We sure had a great time...thanks!
  14. SeaDawg

Me and Robin had a great time, food was off the hook, Mikey brought some BFT with the bellies (sushimi) and Jason had some excellant TriTip going on the grill as well as hotdogs, hambergers, hot links, not so hot links :)

Really good way to spend the day, good friends, good food, good everything :)
  15. JiGGZ

Thanx for a great time. Me and the Labrat had a good time and YEA Mikey BFT was enough for me to start looking at trips thi year. Sorry we had to leave before the Tri-Tip was ready..that stuff looked GOOOOOD!!!